Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Burn Error Code : eEB130581
StephanieNZ
Member Location: New Zealand Joined: Feb 01, 2011 19:20 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Hi again, I tried for the first time tonight to burn my movie slideshow to DVD but it failed twice @ 84%.
It comes up with an error code @ 84% and says :

PowerDirector
Error Code eEB130581
eEB130581

Soo, I do have a couple of burning software programs on my pc that work so everything is fine there but it would be nice to be able to complete the whole movie process on PD9 for that feel good factor.

Soo, I'm wondering what the error code means ? Anyone know what it implies ?

It's an 8 minute slideshow and 285 MBs and I'm burning to Regular Display and Standard Quality DVD and Dolby Digital.

The Final Output Window shows my DVD drive and has automatically put in the words NEW_VOLUME on the disc volume label and I have no idea what the latter is for. Also the 'Create a Folder' box is unchecked.

If anyone here has any ideas on this then I'd appreciate it.

I did a search for this burn error but couldn't find anything.

I apologise if this has already been covered somewhere else.

Stephanie. Just Love What You Do !
StephanieNZ
Member Location: New Zealand Joined: Feb 01, 2011 19:20 Messages: 81 Offline
[Post New]
Another PD9 Success story !..I googled the problem and found some other forum threads on this issue and they more or less suggested what I do quite often by way of empty caches, reboot, defrag and check the dvd size is big enough.

I deleted all the caches inclusive of the PD9 one which was only 2.5 Mbs full but I did it anyhow as I've noticed that even with a mere 300 Mbs in the PD9 cache it really does slow down the operational speed of PD9.

But I'd had a few crashes this afternoon with other programs and this was 'after' I had updated my Intel Graphics drivers so my other half suggested rolling back the PC and trying to burn again. So after a think I rolled the pc back to Friday and tried the Burn process again. ( I was thinking rolling back to Thursday so I could have pay day again ! )

Anyhow, I made a few alterations to the final output settings and ticked 'create folder' and initilised the Cyberlink Lounge Theater Sound and did it in Widescreen and 'to fit'

Soo, it started off authoring at a rapid rate and slowed down at the half way mark but then cruised to the end thank goodness. The actual burn was very rapid indeed and I was soo rapt to get it to complete. My first PD9 Burn !

I tested it on the television and it was a good job done so I've finished the day on a good note. But my partner is wayy sick to death of all the recent Celtic music in this house so I need some new tunes for another project !

Stephanie. Just Love What You Do !
Dave212321 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Mar 15, 2011 09:16 Messages: 125 Offline
[Post New]
Actually where is the PD9 cache ?

I'm getting the Not Enough Space burning error and need to do some cleaning myself.
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Error Code eEB130581

With your blank disk in the drive.

Try reducing the burning speed.

Create Disk module, Burn button. That gets the Final out window. Look in the upper Right corner, Beside the Current Drive there are two buttons, Click the one (first button) that says Configure drive. That gives a window "Burn Settings"

Change the Recording Speed to a lower value, maybe as low as 4X.

Try now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 16. 2011 09:00

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

Dave212321 [Avatar]
[Post New]
SVRT was my problem. ConvertXtoDVD found errors in the mpg-2 file created with SVRT on. Also PD9 would not show bytes produced or remaining with SVRT on while producing..

Reproduced show with SVRT off and it burned like a charm.

No more not enough space error.
garioch7
Senior Contributor Location: Port Hood, Nova Scotia, Canada Joined: Feb 07, 2011 06:45 Messages: 852 Offline
[Post New]
Hi. Just to repeat what Carl has already told you, Burning Speed was responsible for my dreaded "E-series" burn errors. I always burn now at 4x and haven't had a problem. I also have SVRT and hardware acceleration, and shadow files, and all that stuff turned off.

I would definitely take Carl's advice and also turn off SVRT as Dave has suggested.

Have a great weekend and Happy PowerDirecting!

Regards,
-Phil
Dave212321 [Avatar]
[Post New]
oops spoke too soon.

It burnt with no sound. I never use full speed for burning disks and always drop it down a bit.

Resolved but strange: Had to go into my DVD players setting and fiddle with sound settings. TV would play properly.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Apr 16. 2011 16:35

van der Werff [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 25, 2011 18:35 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I wasted 4 disks before setting the record speed down, minimum is 6x in version 9 but worked for me and resolved the eEB130581 error
Missy3XL [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 02, 2011 18:34 Messages: 55 Offline
[Post New]
I gave up burning to disc a long time ago because of continued disc errors.

So I've been burning to folder first and then burning the vob files folder to disc with Power2Go 5. (as advised on another thread)

And I have to say it's been successful burning for a long time with no errors.

Stephanie.
pauly [Avatar]
Newbie Location: manchester Joined: Jul 18, 2011 14:14 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
just thought id leave a responce of how i had this problem and sorted it.... i got same message when trying to put mp4 on to a dvd.......(it was the first time id made a dvd so was used to rendering everything in mp4 for youtube previously) i tried it on windows movie maker too and had similar 'not complete' kind message

when i re rendered my project in mp2 (after getting the idea from some net reading) , i found this problem dissapeared when putting mp2 on to a disc

just thought id put it up here as ive had some help off here on other stuff so if this helps someone, great (im not saying this is every answer but it was def the problem for me...not sure if mp4 can be put on dvd? but i wont be trying again) peace. i love to reminisce!!