Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Can you post the link to the thread? It doesn't seem to appear...
I searched but could not find how to import the titles I made in PD8 to PD10. I tried just copying the titles from the PD8 folder (My Titles) to the PD10 folder, but that didn't seem to work. Any thoughts?
Hi James,

Thanks for your help. I think one of the files that I was using got corrupted, even though I was able to burn it on it's own previously. When I took out that file, I was able to burn it to a folder without any problems.

But your help was fantastic... thanks very much!
One more thing. I shut down the computer and tried burning to a file again. This time at 17%, I got the error

Burning unsuccessful
(8000FFFF)

So there's something obviously going wrong here. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
I reinstalled PD8 and followed the same steps to burn a disk. After stating that it burned successfully, it would not play on my computer or DVD and the cannot see any files on the disk.

So I took your suggestion and burned to a folder. At 34%, a pop up window came up with the following:

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error
Program: C:\program Files (x86)\Cyberlink\PowerDirector\PDR8.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the aplication's support team for more information.

What might this mean?
So how do you burn a project with a menu to a folder? When I go under Produce, it only burns the individual files without a menu. If I go under Create Disk, it only gives me the option of burning to a disk.

I'm using Windows Media Player in Windows 7 to view the video on my computer. But like I said before, if I put the disk into my computer, there are no files on the disk. So for some reason, the files that are being burned onto the disk cannot be read, even by my computer.
Thanks to the both of you for your prompt response. Regarding burning to a folder rather than disk, I can't maintain my menu by burning to a folder. So that really doesn't help me since I can burn the individual files.

Regarding the disk itself... after it says that it burned successfully, I put the disk back into the computer and see NOTHING! It's clear that something burned, since the DVD is now two different colors. But there are no files or folders on it. I'm using a DVD-R, which works on my computer for everything else.

So it seems like whatever got burned onto the disk is not readable by either a computer or DVD player.

Any other suggestions?
I just purchased PD8, build 2704. I really like the program, but can't seem to burn a disk that will be read on my computer or DVD machine when I put in a menu. Here's what I did:

I created 4 separate slide shows.
Each slide show will burn fine onto a disk without a menu.
But if I combine all 4 slideshows and put in a menu, it previews fine. But when I burn a disk, it goes through the process of burning a disk and tells me that it burned successfully. But when I open the disk on my computer, it is unreadable and cannot be played on a DVD player. If you look at the disk, it looks as though something burned on there, but it's not anything readable by the computer.
I am using Windows 7 on an HP computer with i7 processor.

I hope I've provided enough information for someone to help me. I appreciate any words of wisdom anyone may have.

Thanks.
Go to: