Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hello, I am brand new to PowerDirector and am looking for some help. I tend to be pretty good at figuring things out on my own using tutorials and stuff on YouTube. However, I was thinking it might be worth looking into a tutoring session or two via Zoom. First, let me explain what my goals are with PowerDirector

I service and repair bank equipment. ATMs, security cameras, security systems, drive thru units, vaults, safes, and so on. I am wanting to start making how-to videos to be used internally by the company. Videos on how to change different parts on ATMs, how to troubleshoot an alarm panel, stuff like that.

I would like to talk with someone with experience to help guide me on how best to go about learning PowerDirector. What effects and transitions would be best to focus on, stuff like that.

I'm willing to pay by the hour. Looking for someone as experienced as possible. Please reply here or send me a PM and let know your hourly rate. Thanks!

*** Moderation Note: user email address removed for privacy concerns ***
Go to: