Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I want to make gifs out of short videos, and I want to use the auto select feature (I can use manual in the free version).

The program says that feature isn't in the free one, so I followed the links and paid. I got an invoice and receipt.

I downloaded and installed the suite through the cyberlink product manager. I can open photodirector through that, but it says it can't open a video file for some reason.

So, I try to open the video with photodirector and it works like the free one, but says I need to upgrade. Grrr. So, I click upgrade, and it tells me I can't upgrade because I already have it.

WHY DOES IT KEEP TELLING ME I NEED TO UPGRADE????

Additional oddities: my right click menu in windows has two identical lines for Cyberlink Photodirector but neither one is the full feature version I paid for.
Go to: