Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

The link in that post goes to the Geek Byter website. The screenshot price shown to buy it now is too good to be true. That button opens the CyberLink website which displays the regular price instead of the $13.99. Buying for less may be possible.

Yes the price looks to low and it redirects to the site with PowerDirector 25% off, so most probably the price was set during some holidays like Halloween, Black Friday, etc. Also the discounted price may be seen using a promo code...
I’m considering Cyberlink PowerDirector as I have found it as one of the best video editing tool at many review sites and comparison charts like this https://www.geekbyter.com/video-editors-comparison-chart/ but want to use it in tandem with another video editor. So the question is will I face any issues or system slowdown or whatever that will influence the system stability?
Go to: