Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I tried overlap and that pulls all of the clips to the left. I have them matched up with music so I don't want for that to happen lol. I have made hundreds of highlight videos before using PD and I have no clue why this is doing this now.

Maybe what you want is an overlap transition. Right mouse click on transition, Modify change to Overlap.

Jeff
Why is it that when I'm adding a transition between two clips (I'm making a highlight video) one of the clips are paused before transitioning into the next clip? I would like for both of the clips to actually be playing and not one of them to be paused before going into the next one.
Creating the tag, importing to the main media room and then dragging the files over worked! Thank you smile

Appears they have made it more inconvenient than prior release. One option, after you create your tag, import your media in the main media room and then select individual or multiple files and right mouse click and "Add to Custom Tag" should do it.

If your files are already saved in isolated folders correctly, maybe import folder might be an option.

Jeff
I'm having an issue with adding new tags. I like for all of my footage to be separated into different tags. Example would be, Tag 1 would have multiple cameras of XYZ footage. Tag 2 would have multiple cameras of ABC footage. Now, when I'm adding tags and trying to import media, it is saying "You haven't added this tag to any templates." and it is not allowing me to import media into the tags. This never happened in the previous version of the software, I could always add tags and put the footage in the tag that I wanted.
Go to: