Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Tried reinstalling several times, no effect. After a while it freezes completely. I think am 64 not 32 bit
which was mentioned by Cyberlink as not supported in 2024 new version.

Before loading media files a warning comes up about broken or unsupported formats, but then they upload
and work in PowerDirector (after same warning messages) but not in AudioDirector. Is it linked to non-support
of 32-bit Windows in 2024 upgrade? Or maybe because my memory integration is switched off, but is was b4
the new upgrade and worked OK.
Quote No idea what's going on with your system. Everything looks normal on my end:

Maybe try uninstalling then reinstalling and see if that fixes the control issues.

Tried reinstalling several times, no effect. After a while it freezes completely. I think am 64 not 32 bit
which was mentioned by Cyberlink as not supported in 2024 new version.
Play button (and other transport) don't work after new upgrade Sept 2023 Audio Director, unusable.
Before loading media files a warning comes up about broken or unsupported formats, but then they upload
and work in PowerDirector (after same warning messages) but not in AudioDirector. Is it linked to non-support
of 32-bit Windows in 2024 upgrade? Or maybe because my memory integration is switched off, but is was b4
the new upgrade and worked OK.

Any ideas?
Go to: