Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Awesome, perfect, thanks!

There are so many options, maybe because I am a newbie, but it would be helpful if there were a way to search for a menu option if you know the name, like how Android handles searching for a setting amongst the bazzilion settings. Or, does that exist and I haven't found it?
I have the up-to-date version of PD. I have a video clip where I want to do a freeze frame, adjust the speed of parts of the clip, and also add some visual effects. In looking around, I see references to an "action camera" that sounds like it will do what I need. But.... how do I find that in the current version of PD? Is it perhaps no longer there,and if so, how can I do what I want to do?

Thanks!

Brian
(new to PD - today!)

Is there a way to "scale back", maybe change the opacity, of a background image in a title? The attached shows what I am trying to do, but of course isn't usuable!

Thanks,

Brian
Go to: