Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Agreed. The first time it happened to me, I thought I had done something wrong. The next time I was meticulous with every step, (and I didn't invest as much time into the project...) and it still happened. I did not occur to me until then that it was just the way it was made. It doesn't make sense.

I don't mind having a project on my computer while I'm working on it. A heads-up would have been useful, though, so I didn't lose all the time spent working on the project.

Not a fan of this "feature".

Yep Happened again today for a microsecond. Thats all it takes for PowerDirector to ERASE all progress, forrcing you to go back 15 minutes to a previous save. absolutely ABSURD

This alone is enough for me to abandon this software forever once my period expires. Its absolutely debilitating
So i, like MANY people do video editing off an external device.

This software will REMOVE ALL MEDIA AND ERASE YOUR TIMELINE if the media is disconnected, even for a microsecond.

Absolutley absurd. Infuriating.

Why is this a default setting? why not just WARN THE USER that they will have non working media

Who in their right mind thought this was a good idea
Go to: