Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Audio Director 365, Power Director 365, Windows 10 Home.
I produced a video and due to not understanding Audio Director (and things just didn't seem to work right) or sound terms, I had trouble adjusting the volume evenly across all clips. Due to time constraints I produced the video. I then found a mistake in it that had to be fixed so dropped the PRODUCED vid back back into PD 365 as a new project, fixed the issue and with AD 365 was able to even out the volume across the entire video. It was easier than reopening the old project and trying to mess with the sound on all 5 clips again.

Here's the problem. In one segment, (due to not having ability here to do voice over on my PC) when I first recorded that clip, I narrated the particular clip behind the camera but (not thinking) while standing off to one side, so the left channel ended up fainter than the right. When listening to the clip, it sounds like it dropped to mono unless you take out the right channel, then you can hear the left channel but lower volume. I was able to find where to see both channels and the wave from in that segment is obviously lower but I can't find how to adjust just the left channel of that about 90 second part of the video. Search says to "use the volume keys" but not how, what, or where they are! YouTube vids have been no help. What is the easiest way to do this?

Clear as mud? Sorry for that.
Go to: