Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Youtube tools are what you used, official YT avenues to dispute claims. Perhaps I should have said Customer Service.

Thanks Barry for your guidance. I guess its on to the next one and just hope it doesn't happen again. Sadly, I still get the same type thing on Facebook as well. However, their is no process like YouTube's on Facebook.
Quote Still learning my way around the software, was finally able to locate/download the social stickers. Surprised to see only 3 with the word "subscribe" in it, is that correct???

I researched other resources for animated "subscribe" images, several came up in a "transparent .mov" format which apprarently PDR365 does not support. Is that correct?

I do see other resources for green screen .mp4 and .gif, is that the preferred format when adding in animated image resoruces?

Thank you.

Now, to be honest I have not done this in my editing. I actually record my videos in StreamLabs Desktop and add all my animations and so on there and simply record it and then upload it so I usually do not have to add them in Post. However, I would think any animated gif could be added to the timeline. IN fact, there are many 3rd party creators of animated gifs that could be used I am sure. Give it a bit of googling.

https://giphy.com/search/subscribe

https://tenor.com/search/subscribe-gifs

https://gfycat.com/gifs/search/subscribe
UPDATE - Upon appeal of the Copyright Claim, They agreed and removed the claim after their original dispute.
UPDATE - I won the appeal....and they have restored the content and allowed monetization as a result.
Quote It is not necessarily Cyberlink at fault.
Youtube is very aggressive, and often stoopid.
Trolls will also make fraudulent claims.
Use Youtube's tools to squash the claims.
EDIT:
I thought I recognized Plessner.
Are you using Smartsound?

I also have no idea what the "Youtubes tools" are....I just issued a dispute on the claim and stated where I got the music and awaiting their decision. But, it makes me leary of using the content in Power Director 365 in the future as why would I want to risk my channel with nearly 20K followers.
Quote It is not necessarily Cyberlink at fault.
Youtube is very aggressive, and often stoopid.
Trolls will also make fraudulent claims.
Use Youtube's tools to squash the claims.
EDIT:
I thought I recognized Plessner.
Are you using Smartsound?

Greetings Barry - I have no idea what Plessner is or Smartsound. I simply created the video in Power Director 365 and use the build in Background Music offered in my package and dropped them into my video thinking I was able to use the music royalty free.
Quote In my experience it has nothing to do with Cyberlink and everythign to do with the fact that many composers have multiple licenses for their songs. In the majority of the claims a 3rd party made against videos I put on YouTube, the bot was making the claim on the royalty-free song I was using because there was a non-royalty-free version of the exact same song out there.

The only recourse is to prove that you have a license for the royalty free version, and sadly that puts everyone who is trying to do the right thing in a bind as we're essentially guilty until we can prove our innocence. I once even lost a claim because the "royalty free" songs I downloaded from Amazon were NOT licensed to be downloaded(!) so I could not provide any proof that I had a right to use them

Thanks...I guess my "RUB" is that before advertising such a "MAMOUTH" royalty-free music ad for the purchase of Power Director 365 you would think Cyber Link would do their due diligence as again they are making money off the purchases. It should not be a burden for them, it should be a requirement for them to validate all content they make available as part of the program we purchase is my only grief.
Greetings,

Well I can tell you I received such a strike from the following...See the link. Very disappointed in Power Director 365 as they sell you on the royalty-free music only to get STRIKES logged against you for using the content you pay for.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bpjghxhCX6FQf98Squ3eL077ZUFUuuaN/view?usp=sharing
Greetings Folks,

One of the reasons we purchase Power Director 365 is the ability to get royalty-free music for our videos. I used some of that royalty-free music in my recent video and received a copyright strike. See attached image.

Now, why on EARTH would the audio be available in the royalty-free downloads for our videos if someone can claim a copyright strike and affect our revenue. What is the POINT of selling us on this benefit if it will cause such an issue?

Yes, I have tried to reach CyberLink. There is no way to submit tickets.....from the website and no easy way to contact them to assist in this issue......so my subscription is coming up in a few weeks....and I do not believe I will renew as I will have to go back to Premiere Pro and edit my videos......being charged for Royalty-Free Music and then taking a strike that can affect my youtube channel is not what I expected from this purchase.

So, if you really rely on your YouTube Channel for income....beware of using these "Royalty-Free" background music.

(click the link below to see an image of the copyright strike online)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bpjghxhCX6FQf98Squ3eL077ZUFUuuaN/view?usp=sharing
Go to: