Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Thank you so much! Unfortunately, this version of PowerDirector does not recognize the files I used to make the project. The program states that it is due to the projects being made under a later version.

Did they send you the link or did you just happen to have a copy on file?

-Steve

Hi There,

I also sent an email to them and they asked me to provide all my PC system data and all the clips I use. After they test the in their environment, they have experience the same problem as me. Then they gave me the link in the next day for downloading the pervious version. Right now seems back to normal is using the last update version.

Pls see my attachement

Deslife

Hello Deslife,

That is great news. I have been asking them for that download link to the PowerDirector 365 Version preceding the past two updates for the past week now. Could you please send me the link?

Thank you!

-Steve

Hello PowerDirector,

I have the same problem. once I add second audio track , there is a pause between in each of the clip. the pause is very short but it can hear and there is same proble when export to mp4. even I reinstall again the software, the same problem remain here.

even when we click play and pause, the glitch sound also happen.

it's delay my project. Pls help !!!

You need to contact coustomer support and let them know what is happening. The link is as follows: https://www.cyberlink.com/prog/support/cs/index.do?action=contactUs
Quote Cyberlink released version 21.0.2116.0 but the clicking noise is still there for me so this version does not fix this problem.

Roger

Yes, I have downloaded the update as well and it does not remove the pops and clicks. It is a serious problem that they are taking a great deal of time to address.

The resolution for the short term is very simple--they need to simply issue an update to remove the offending update or send links to the preceding version of PowerDirector 365 before the offending update caused the problems.

I have requested this literally 3 times over the past several days and they have refused to send a simple download link that would immediately remedy the problem.
Hello Joshua,

I am experiencing the exact same probelms as a consequence of downloading the most recent update just a few days ago.

The manifestations in my timeline appear as a large number of clicks and pops in the sound that were definitely never there before the update.

It is clearly a glitch in the update that went unnoticed before it was publsihed.

I sent an inquiry as to how to reverse the integration of the update as it is clearly the problem. I have done everytihing else to cure the issue.

The one way I have found to mostly circumvent the problem is to re-record the sound files in the M4A codec and to replace the WAV files with the M4A files in the timeline. It is not perfect but cures 98 percent of the problems.

I hope they repair the error soon.

It is causing a great deal of problems for a large number of people. You should send an email to technical support to let them know; otherwise, they will keep blaming the issue on everytinhg else but the actual cause.

-Steve
Go to: