Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Looking for help, please.

My Speech to text feature is not working.

What happens is.

• I highlight the clip
  • Click Create
  • Thie Dialogue Box opens it says analyzing
  • THe box closes
  • Nothing happens
  • No Text.

I'm using PD 365.
Just uploaded the latest version of PD last night.

Open to any suggestions.

Thanks
I'm hoping someone can help.
I am having real issues with the chromakey effect.

No matter what I do or adjust, I am getting jagged pixelated edges. I adjusted the color range and the denoise a hundred different ways and still, the same result.

I thought it may be the footage, but I tried it with a demo version of Filmora and it worked fine.

Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have a work around?

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot of video

Quote Hi p-romo & opto -

How about this approach?

• Open the Cartoon Title in Title Designer
• Right click on the animation (particle), named Title xx in Track 1 & select Edit in Particle Designer

• In Particle Designer, adjust the size of the particle under Modify Parameters
• Click Back to return to Title Designer
• Modify position & scale of text to match the resized animation.
• Save & done laughing

Here are two I just modified (fairly quickly):

https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/178172181 & https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/178172182

Cheers - Tony

How simple --- Just a RIGHT CLICK Away -- Thanks for that!!!
Quote The short answer is that you can't, because each Cartoon Title is made up of 200 individual PNG images and each of them would need to be scaled exactly the same way for the animation to work. This is true for any of the animated title add-on packs as well.

There are older posts here on the forum with the necessary steps, but it's probably more work that it's worth.

Unless you've changed the default installation folder in the App Manager, the downloaded titles should be stored in the C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Templates\Creative Design Pack folder. You can drill down 3 more levels to see the images for each cartoon title.

Back on PD's timeline you can use the Particle Designer to change everything BUT the size - color, location, level of animated effects and how they fade in/out as shown here:

The only way to resize these kinds of titles would be to get everything set up the way you want, then place a color board behind it and produce it.

You can then import the produced title, chroma-key out the color to make it transparent then resize and place it in front of your desired clip. Depending on the animation, colors and chroma-key settings, that may or may not work well enough for your needs.

One last thing is that you can't directly paste images here. You can upload them to an image sharing site like Imgur.com and paste the BBCode inline with the text (like I've done), or simply use the Attachments button below the forum's text box so other users can download it.

Wow, I appreciate the detailed answer -- thank you --- I think I like your idea of producing it and then resizing -- Seems to make the most sence to me.

Thanks Again for your help.
PR
Hi Guys --
I am trying to figure out how to Resize Titles From the Cartoon Titles Pack --

It's easy enough to resize the text, but I can not see where or how I can resize and move the color block that sits behind the text.
Ive searched everywhere in PD and on youtube -- But found no answers.

Cartoon Title Image

Thanks for your help.

PR
Great -- I'll try that -- I have tried using the pip track -- - But when I expand the image or clip to cover the entire screen -- it gets to blurry.

I will take your suggestions and see if they work.

Thanks

P
Sorry about the dumb questions, but I just purchased this program and Im having a hell of a time with it. Im a bit dissapointed that there is not a copmprehensive user guide (manual) but that is a different story.

Here is is what I am trying to do.

I have a main Video track. -- I want EASILY to inter splice other video and or images while keeping the main audio in sync. In final cut I would simply add an additional video track and lay the new image or video in that and it was quite easy -- I cant seem to find and easy way to do it here.

Any suggestions??

Thanks
First -- Is there a how to manual for this program? Second Is there an undo function? There looks to be an undo icon on the top part of the screen, but nothng happens when I click it.
Go to: