Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Not only the playhead returns to the beginning of the movie when the clip is selected and play stopped, but it also rolls over to the next clip when the end of the selected one is reached. Both of these behaviours are very inconvenient. The beginning and the end of the clip are the portions which should be trimmed most often. And the easiest way to trim is to split the clip and remove the beginning and the end portions. To make this easier, the timeline should show the time into the clip during preview, not the time into the movie. And the preview should stop when it reaches the end of the clip. Yes, there are workarounds, but I do not understand why these very logical options were removed and I am sorry that I upgraded from 18 to 19.
Go to: