Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

Hi,

Not sure what's happening here.

An image of your project timeline and Produce page settings might shed some light?

Settings that you might check are things like :
Range selected on the timeline
Mark In/Out on the Produce page

Cheers
PoweerDirector Moderator

I looked at everything you mentioned without luck, I ended up deleting the complete project and starting again.

Put the project back together using the same videos and images without any problems.

I can only put it down to a one off glitch.

Thanks for your advice.
Cheers,
Quote Hi all,

I'm trying to make a video with a combination of videos and still images with 3 still images at the end of the video.

Power Director will only "Produce" a video with the 1st still image and ignores the last 2 still images.

I then removed the first of the 3 still images and "Produced" it, and it will still only "Produce" a video with the 1st still image and ignores the last still image.

Is there something in PD that stops you from making a video with still images at the end.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

pS. I've added and subtracted video clips to the timelime but it appears Power Director will only produce a video of 01:50:4
in length no matter what the length of the timeline is.

I've Produce several videos several minutes logn but never had this problem..

Is there somwhere that I change the length of the Outputted video.

Cheers,
Hi all,

I'm trying to make a video with a combination of videos and still images with 3 still images at the end of the video.

Power Director will only "Produce" a video with the 1st still image and ignores the last 2 still images.

I then removed the first of the 3 still images and "Produced" it, and it will still only "Produce" a video with the 1st still image and ignores the last still image.

Is there something in PD that stops you from making a video with still images at the end.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers
How do I download free Video Templates from the Director Zone site.

I downloaded a template, .dzvc, to my desktop however I can't work out how to install it into Power Director Video Template drop down. menu

If I try to download it from the File > Import >I only have the choice of "Download Sound Clips From Director Zone"

Any advice welcome.
Cheers,

Hello,

You just need to right click in a Video Template window and then select Unhide All in Library. See attached unhide.jpg.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

Thanks for your help, Cheers
I accidently HID the Video Templates that came with Power Director 19. How can I Un-Hide them to bring them back into the Project Room on start up.

Any advise would be welcome.

Cheers
Go to: