Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi there.

I have Power Director 365 and all the trimmings (I think, well I have what I need anyway) and here is my situation.

I work away for 3 weeks at a time, and then come home for 3 weeks at a time.

I recently bought a new PC laptop so I could make videos from my hotel room while Im away. I installed Power Director and when I ran it told me the user limit was reached and would I like to transfer licence to this PC, which I did.

Ive just returned home and put on main PC and the same. User limit reached and would I like to switch licence to this PC, which I did.

Now, can I keep doing this every 3 weeks. Switch to laptop when Im away and switch to desktop when Im home? I hasve no need for a multiple licence as I only ever use one computer or another.

I just dont want to get to the situation where my switching limit has been reached.
Go to: