Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Which purchased software is missing? If your subscription is only for PowerDirector (and not DirectorSuite), then PD will be the only app shown, even if you've purchased other software under a perpetual license. You can check your subscription status here.

The App Manager will automatically update itself when you launch it manually, or when you restart Windows if it's set to run automatically at Windows startup.

I have Screen Recorder 4 Deluxe software and that's the one not on the list. Does that fall into a different category?

Thanks
Why do some of my purchased software not show up in the Application Manager? I have tried reinstalling but nothing seems to work. Is it necessary to keep up to date from the Application Manager?

Thanks - Greenbaum1
Go to: