Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks for this. I really appreciate it!

The appropriate answer is #5. #1 doesn't give you any rights to use the material. If you are being challenged by AdRev, they have a responsive team who will get the issue resolved within a couple of days, if not hours. Simply click on Submit a request here.

If you need to supply a link to the license, you can use this for PD17 (the relevent section is "* USE OF MEDIA CONTENT LICENSED BY THIRD PARTIES", about 2/3 of the way down the page).

Another great source of free music is forum member Eric Matyas and you shouldn't ever be challenged by anyone for using his music
Same question for me.

Additionally, when challenging the claim on Youtube, I need to supply a reason. It is not clear to me what the actual rights are (if any) through PD.

Below in italics is what YouTube is asking when I challenge the claim. the choices are exclusive of eachother. I am thinking either 1 or 5 but I don't what the licensing is.

Kind of a useless feature to offer this music if we can't use it. Not really worth the hassle for me to be in filing challeges on all of my videos.

By the way, Youtube has free music for creators. I will likely be switching to this.
https://www.audiolibrary.com.co/
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCht8qITGkBvXKsR1Byln-wA

I believe this copyright claim is not valid because:

• I own the CD / DVD or bought the song online.[/list][/list]
    • I'm not selling the video or making any money from it.[/list][/list]
    • I gave credit in the video.[/list][/list]
    • The video is my original content and I own all of the rights to it.[/list][/list]
    • I have a license or permission from the proper rights holder to use this material.[/list][/list]
    • My use of the content meets the legal requirements for fair use or fair dealing under applicable copyright laws.[/list][/list]
    • The content is in the public domain or is not eligible for copyright protection.[/list]
[/list]
Go to: