Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have some 23fps AVC movie clips, that DivX plays perfect; also Windows Media. Importing to PD9 its ok, but you can watch frames lost and pauses erratical in the preview (in media room and in timeline). Attach is the mediinfo file of one example clip. Any ideas?
The issue 2 (Failed to import subtitles that starts with numbers) was fixed. PERFECT, but the most important about the PD9 created SRT file is worst in PD v2702. In previous versions at least you use the exact UNICODE format (without the &h0D carrier return byte between each subtitle line), but now you guys have mix up the carrier return hexadecimal code &hOD on each line using the same Unicode format file. You can only use 0D0A hexadecimal code for.TXT files or .SRT files without the UNICODE heading FFFE. If you use FFFE you must stay with your old v2504 SRT format. If you want to add ODOA you must change your Unicode format to standard .TXT without the leading &H00 byte between each character.
ALELUYA...!
All programs have they own way to do they selection trick. I think there is no short cut to what you want (you may take a look to Peter Ozpeter script at http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/14452.page to see if there is any). But you can do the following:

1. Right click on the timeline position bar and select “View Entire Movie”
2. Put your mouse on a empty space of the timeline and click/hold/left mouse and drag to the right
To unselect a particular clip, left click holding the CTRL.
Do you need to install all the updates in sequence, or you can go directly from 2330 to 2504?.
Passing from 2330 directly to 2504, does CL ensures that all updates are installed from build 2330 to 2504?

I have install on January build 2504 directly from build 2330 and have to report some 2504 issues to CLTS, that doesn’t appear on 2330 and nobody else have, and some how have to be whit 2330A.
Craig,
You are confusing all
Quote: Slide show templates

Quote: I found the menu when I clicked on first pic.

Quote: Before I dragged a menu from the content window to the PIP track. The text was on the menu and I could edit it. These menus are gone.

Quote: I remember a button that opened and said "DVD Menus" Can't find it now.

Jumping from A to B, C to D then back to A, D,C. You can now shoot your leg. HalCon have another point.

I think you have to me more specific. Please add some steps of what are you doing (STEP BY STEP) and if you can, attach some screen shoots, so we can start over. Or if HalCon have give you the right answer in the target, let us know.

Cheers
Quote: How to attached it, is a problem.

Ok you found it... Nice. Wellcome, we all have some days like.
If you have take the screen capture and save it, just post a reply and click on the ATTACHMENTS button at the right side of OPTION. (see bellow) Browse wher your capture and just Submit... What is the problem with that?.... but whooo, please dont take the gun. LOL
Confirm Nina's and Ron's...your problem with the Mp3 is strange. Very strange.
Quote: If i open from the timeline INTO wave editor they play PERFECT and also when i Preview them from the Library they play Perfect. When I play in the media bit of PD9 they play perfect, when I open in Trimmer they play Perfect. But as soon as I put them on the timeline and play from that bit, anywhere, it crackles throughout the track.

Can you please create a clean NEW project, dont insert any video, dont do nothing, just import your mp3 to the media and then drag it to the audio track. Does it do the same crackle noise?
Since Aaron correlation sack the subject in my post http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/30/15517.page , i have noted in make case, that in almost all CROSS transitions, there is a pause in the last frame of the first clip between the two transitions. I have an ATI card with v11.1 driver installed. Now, I take the liberty of creating a test project using OVERLAP transition and does not occur.

Does in some cases (diferent computers) PD have problems with NVIDIA card using OVERLAP transitions and ATI cards with CROSS?
Hi Stephanie,
Can you upload (attach) an example of the mp3 file that is causing this?
Craig, we all have being newbie, so dont shoot your self.
We all here to help our self.

Do you mean that you dont have nothing in.. (see the attached image) ?
Has CubbyHouseFilms ask, what menus are you talking about?. Your answer is more confusing.

Are you talking about the Slide Show Style templates menu or CREATE DISC menu templates? If you're talking about the menus in "CREATE DISC" before you actually hit a shot in the foot, the most obvious thing would be to ask if you have selected "ALL TEMPLATES?. That way you ensure that you are viewing all the menus to start.
I never have uploaded a menu to DZ, but I’m 99.99% sure that your answer is YES. If you take a look to the "Custom Menus" folder that PD creates on your hard disc, you will notice that every object is there, including your included images and videos, so the most logic is that PD will upload all those objects to DZ, perhaps maybe in a compressed file or separate folders. But maybe I’m wrong on that 0.01% and anybody else can explain that more detailed.
Nicolas.
Create a BD + a DVD from the same (PD9 v2504) project with subtitles.
The created menu playback mode was "start from menu page and play all titles sequentially".
Selecting SCENE on the BD always turn subtittles setting to OFF.
This doesn’t happend with the DVD
Using the same BD/DVD player.
The only ways to have subtitles ON again, is playing the entire movie again.

Notes:
- Try with different models of BD/DVD players
- Same on PowerDVD

Please anybody have an idea?
Thanks in advice.
Nicolas
Help so... see you in http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15/14131.page
To add Blue Ray Structure option in PD....

1. Run “regedit” or “regedt32” from Start
2. Go to register current user location: HKCU\Software\CyberLink\PowerDirector\X.0\AuthorPage
(Where “X” is your version 8.0, 9.0 etc.)
3. Right-click on the AuthorPage folder and create a New DWORD value. That will add a new value over in the right-hand pane.
4. In the right-hand pane scroll down to the bottom of the list and rename "New Value" to BurnBDMVFolder.
5. CHANGE THE BurnBDVMFolder VALUE TO 1

Cheers,
Nicolas
PS. there is a lot of links on the forum about this, you just have to give a try to the search option of the forum.
Thanks for the info.. i just reply your post on the ATI topic.. http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/15/14131.page
New ATi drive.. OnTheWeb contribution..
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/16143.page

What for and is necesary to download and install the "AMD Media Codec Package" ??
SEARCH and LINKS... just the experience give us that. As new, direct answers.
Go to: