Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote If you produce the project (or a section of it) is the audio then present?

Yes audio is present once the video is produced.
Quote Under the preview screen click the preview quality button and check Real time preview.

Real-time was already selected.
Quote This is usually for one of two reasons, either you have accidentally unticked the audio timeline (on the left of the track) or you have changed your preview setting to be "Non Real Time" which mutes audio in the preview only. In the latter case, you can still produce your video and the sound will be as normal in the final output.

I made sure that neither of those things were an issue, and unfortunately it's still happening.
For some reason my sound isn't working within PowerDirector. I have been using PowerDirector for over a month now and my sound has always worked. To my knowledge, I have not changed any settings at all, yet my sound will not work within the application.

Audio plays on everything else I have tried to play, including the video clips outside of PowerDirector. I have checked my playback devices to make sure that it was playing through the proper speakers. I checked my volume mixer to make sure the application wasn't muted. The tracks within the program are unmuted as well as the sound bar under the preview window. I can't seem to find any other settings regarding sound within PowerDirector itself that could have been changed to make it so I could not hear the audio.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Go to: