Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >

PD15 was not a subscription based product so Cyberlink Application Manager not relevant. If you are an active paying subscription user you'd get the latest version and not an older version as well with CAM. So, for your PD15 you either need your original download install files that you saved and archived away for reinstall and SN or you need to contact support for new download files. See this FAQ, https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/80867.page#post_box_332701

Jeff

I contacted support. They sent me a link for downloads to reinstall the PD15 suite, but the links don't work after the 1st file link. I can't even respond to the ticket. The webspage repeatedly cycles after pressing submit so I gave up. Thank you for the advice. I think it's time I start looking for an alternate video editing software. Cyberlink seems to always experience problems.
I've tried several times to reinstall PD15 after my PC needed a fresh installation of the O.S. The program download is no longer available on this website in my purchase section so I've been trying to use the Cyberlink Application Manager. It will not install. The installation icon continues to work, but the data installation total remains 0. Anyone experience this problem and/or possibly have a solution?
The CD back up doesn't install. First they con me into buying the deluxe version which doesn't allow video production passed 30fps and now the back up CD doesn't install. According to them, my (recently updated) Visual C++ redistibutables need to be reinstalled. None of the other applications using C++ have problems.
I received a response....

"Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting CyberLink Technical Support.

We understand that you are unable to produce videos above 30 FPS in Screen Recorder 4. We are more than willing to assist you.

With reference to your query, please be advised that by current program design, Screen Recorder 4's basic video editing feature supports to export the editing up to 30 fps, it does NOT support to export video in 60 fps or above.

If you would like to edit the videos, and produce the editing in 60 fps, you are advised to import/edit the video, and produce it in our advanced video editing product "PowerDirector". You may refer to the link below: https://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector-video-editing-software/overview_en_US.html
Please feel free to contact us back for further clarification or assistance related to CyberLink Products. Use the link below to get back to us:
https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Thank you and Regards,
Rhon Bryan
CyberLink Technical Support"

Basically, its a scam to upsale for power director. I'm not buying power director. There is free software available to produce 60-120fps videos. The software doesn't have the video editing like screen recorder, with titles and video effects, but it still produces more than 30fps.

No update is available because you've got a more recent version than I had. I have updated to 4.2.2.8482, and I have the exact same produce options as before, with up to 240fps for 720p clips.

Since there seems to be a problem with your system, I think you should contact tech support. Hopefully they'll be able to assist you.

I sent them a message. Hopefully the CD back up I purchased does not have the same issue.
I included two photos showing it is version 4.2.2.8482 and no update is available.
I no longer have PD installed, but I'm not speaking of the recording fps. It is the production fps which are capped at 30. Doesn't make for a good looking video when people are watching a 60-120fps video bottlenecked to 30fps.
I purchase power director many years ago and the fps were the same.There are many FREE programs able to produce completed videos in 60fps or more. Why is Cyberlink continuing to limiting the frames per second to 30?
File download is at 30 minutes on the clock for only 326MB with CPU speed at 3%. Pause the download and CPU speed increases to 11%. Resume download and CPU speed drops to 3%.
Quote Click the Upgrade tab. It has a checkbox for you to click. One states that your version of PD17 cames with a screen recorder. The other checkbox is for the screen recorder versions 2 or 3 already on your system. If you have PD13 which has screen recorder version 1 for example then it doesn't qualify for the upgrade price which saves you $15.

You are required to already have the later screen recorder version installed and working on your pc to qualify for the discount. The upgrade version will not install on your pc without it.

Thank you
I am purchasing Cyberlink's Screenrecorder because it is the only one I have found which is able to record without skipping frames because of encoding latency. It is not my PC. On the purchase page there are two selections. New and Upgrade. I want to know the difference between them. Can anyone help define?

I have the same issue! I'm so upset. My power director 15 kept crashing so I read that I should uninstall and reinstall so I uninstalled then clicked the link in my email and it no longer works. It's still less than a year. I submitted a ticket but really hope it's answered quickly as I really need this program!

They should. I forgot the location of my backup copies and opened a ticket. They provided me with an option to download the programs again.
Go to: