Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I mostly do promos,comercials,events mostly less than 10 min timelines and many non sequential projects.

One of the things that attracts me to this product is the storyboard interface yet its not up to its potencial.

For it to be a trully usable and usefull interface I should be able to: add titles,fotos,efx,transitions, parameters audio...... to any box or boxes

a good way to do this is to create a bin were all these can be stored and just simply drag to the box or boxes selected in the storyboard view.

I downloaded the trial and would buy in an instant if I had this interface.

Ricardo Marty
One of the things that attract me to this product is the storyboard interface yet its not up to its potencial.

For it to be a trully usable and usefull interface I should be able to:

add titles,fotos,efx,transitions, parameters audio...... to any box or boxes

a god way to do this is to add a bin were all these can be stored and just simply drag to the box or boxes selected in the storyboard view.
Go to: