Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have the following durations set in my preferences:

Titles: 5 seconds

Transitions: 0.5 seconds

However, when I insert images or titles, they are 5:05 long, so I then have to manually take off 5 frames. Similarly, when I add transitions they are 0:10 long instead of 12/13 (the project is 25fps). I rely on these default settings a lot (especially for transitions) so its really anoying to have to manually fix them every time.
Some suggestions:

1. An option to disable the request the merge projects when opening a project (I've never wanted to do this and its an extra click every time I open a project). Alternatively, instead of an option, disable it completely and have a separate merge project option in the menu.

2. An option to disable loading the produced video back into the project (again, I've never wanted to do this and have to remove it from the project, or click a notification saying it couldn't load it because I've renamed/moved it).

3. In the crop tool (and other similar windows), remember previous settings (e.g. snap, safelines etc.).

4. A feature to copy/apply power tool and fix/enhance settings to other clips and entire track. Fix settings can currently be applied to the track but that's it.

Go to: