Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thank you very much for the answers!

I did not know the mask designer at all, it's really amazing!cool

Thank you very much, you helped me a lot.
Hi

I try to make an effect that crosses the frame in two(or more) and see two color gradient. As you can see in the February Webinar, right at the beginning - in the second 14 and up:

https://youtu.be/Oiw4yCUJZjA?t=14s

thanks!
Quote Hello igal310,

Welcome to the PhD forum laughing

Have you tried using the watermark creator yet? It's quite simple to use.

Once you've created your custom watermark, it can be applied to individual photos or ALL photos on export.

The Layers module currently has some issues interpreting particular fonts (and not just Hebrew text).

As a way round that, you could create your text layer in graphics software, saved in .PNG format with a transparent background - then import that as a new photo layer.

An example & screenshot are attached.

PIX

Thank you for your greetings and your answer!

I did not even know watermark creator, is GREAT!
HI,

1. How can i add a costum watermark?

2. On te Layers tab, i want to add text in Hebrew, and just appears une symbol and the each letter that i wrote its like i type the SPACE. the Font type is a arial(works on hebrew too), try the cahnge the font type, still - not working.

there is a solution?
In PD15 there is an option to produce video to android:

MPEG-4 1280X720/30p (3Mbps)

there is an option to produce like this on PD14?
Quote igal, in addition to JL_JL's explanatory link, I wish to expand on the topic for you.

if you like Magic Music, as I do, if you had a previous version of Powerdirector you can re-install it to re-aquire Smartsound/Magic Music. All versions of PowerDirector can be installed beside each other with no interferences. One other option is to go to Smartsound website and download the Quicktracks download page and see if you can trick PD into using it. Just guessing.

Another option is to download the SonicFirePro standalone. It's a free option with limited function after the trial runs out (21 days?) but you'll go bonkers with the full version until then. Although it does not plug-in to Powerdirector, you can bring your rendered Powerdirector video into SonicFirePro and create a score like a pro, it's a lot of fun. All Smartsound music goes to the same folders so any SS music files from one program are accessible by the others, too. There is more to the story but that's enough unless you wish to learn more/ask questions.

THX!
HI

I have a some suggestions:

1. full support on RTL lenguages like Hebrew and Arabic on the titles and subtitels.

2. ^ (more)text effect that can start from the rigth^

3. ability to limit time or/and adjust speed of the pic slideshow

4. on the subtitle room, ability to move al the subtitels one second foward etc.

Hello, where is in PD15 the MAGIC MUSIC(alt +4) that was on PD14?
What is the best way to export a file so that it can be easly shared on wahatsapp?
Quote Hello,

Do you mean the use of Arabic or Hebrew characters/text in the Title Designer or in the subtitles rooms?

David

I have the same problem, in Hebrew
Go to: