Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Interesting but doesn't work at least not the output part.

Yeah we can jerry rig the video manually. Wow thats amazing... not.

So really there is no answer other than "do it yourself".
Quote Searching the forum will usually bring up the answer you're looking for, and it's much quicker than posting and waiting for a response.

There's an entire thread dedicated to exactly this. There are also several others with different workflows, if needed.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I actually have been running an online forum for 18 years and am well versed in the virtues of seraching. I guess I was using the wrong search terms. What I kept finding was not an answer specificly to what I was asking.
Is there a way to make a "native" square format (Instgram)
or 1.9:1 (Instagram also) format?

I keep having to jerry rig my 16:9 to 4:3 and then "force" it to look better and it comes out like crap.

Thanks for your time in advance!

Really tearing my hair out over this.

Seems bizzare. In 2019 suqare format and the insane popularity of IG (I do not like IG, i'm just forced to use it for promotion) should just be built in.
Hi Guys,

I'm guessing this is a newbie question but I can't even figure out what term(s) to search for. I've googled a bunch of things but nothing seems to fit.

What I have is a youtube end card graphic with animation and with sound that I made. How can I save all these tracks as one er... "thing" ? So that I can just import the exact same thing for future videos?

Thank you so much in advance.
A better way to say it is "PD 17 standard is an overly irritating salesmen"

Welcome to all Cyberlink products that run on a desktop. =(
I've seen on TV and on youtube and such a common filter that basically looks like they took the video in vertical format but when showing it on TV or youtube which wants a horizontal format it shows the video down the center but then has a fuzzy 'duplicate' mage on both sides so that it fills the horizontal format.

Blurring the side of photos and videos?

Does anyone know what that type of filter is called? Is it available in the CyberLink library?

Thank you very much in advance,
-Troy
The Produce Settings that I picked were (I think) what the intelligent SRVT suggests:

1440 x 1080
30fps
Progressive Framerate
"high profile"
bitrate 6000

Not sure if that is the right info or not. Also is it better to use the "online rendering" or the offline?
Thank you for the help.

Sorry I'm basicly a total beginner , well I have made SOME videos , but I've never used a "real" editor before. Much of this detail is lost on me.

Apparently my Samsung Note 5 likes to record (on its own I've never even seen a setting for it) between something like 29.5 and 30.2 (1920x100 H264.avc this being the Variable Frame Rate I assume Dafydd B was refering to. which I also never set myself , with no real ryme or reason as far as I can tell it just decides what to record at.

I'm working on a video right now. Hopefully the "intelligent SRVT" thing (do i pick the first choice?) will help.

That means I have to have the Velocity 5 checkbox checked yes? So that I can turn on SRVT(?). Until I turned off Velocity 5 youtube took a crap every single time while it was "processing". Turned it off, finally was able to upload. I'm not sure if hardware accleration was turned on but I don't think it was, I think I had to disable the whole Velocity 5 thing to get youtube to not take a crap on "processing". Does this sound right?

I know that is a bunch of noobish sounding vaguries but I'm not exactly sure what I should be even saying other than "it stutters between clips" and "I had to turn off velocity 5 for youtube to even accept my "produced" video. It would get to 90 ish percent and just finally say ... sorry cant upload (even thoguht the upload was done, it was just erroring out on the processing).
I'm using a Galaxy note 5 to record.

It seems to not record at 30 fps but at 29.5 (or slightly lower for the front facing camera) and PD14 seems to not like this (although the free app on the phone rendered it just fine)

My only choice is 30 fps or lower to "try" and match this FPS. What do I do about this? I'm guessing everyone that ever uses this program has this issue since everything I'm doing is "stock" , I've not customized any settings or anything.

Also when it renders, I get a slight hesitation between many clips , my only guess is due to the above.

Is this a common problem? What can I do about it? I'll have to break down and send a message to support at some point but the support system for Cyberlink just seems to be a huge pain in the butt, they ask for info they already have in your user account.

Thanks for any help in advance

-Troy
Go to: