Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Read this.
Read here and uncheck the audio part.
Ah, I found the old thread and post the link as a reference:

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/42062.page

The PowerDVDLoader tool there is still up. Did someone test it with PDVD 16?
I can understand your frustration and if this is just a technical issue CyberLink should fix it.

However if this is due to copy protection you're actually suggesting CyberLink should illegally circumvent it to get sued by the blu-ray association and their blu-ray license keys be revoked so that PowerDVD ceases to exist? Really? That's utter nonsense.

Btw does it work with RedFox AnyDVD enabled?
Just to be clear:

PowerDVD 15/16 does support UHD/4k content in MKVs, but no UHD-BDs.

But why does that matter if there aren't any drives/readers to use it anyways? Any software capable of playing UHD-BDs would currently be useless. Of course this should change in future.
No, it definitely doesn't.
It also seems there aren't any readers available, too. (Some drives can 'see' the contents of a UHD-BD, but it's unclear wether they could actually play it, due to lack of supporting the new copy protection.)

Maybe Hicham can comment on if a mark II or 16.5 version is planned to support such discs.
Billy, we already know that PowerDVD 16 has *no* support for both Dolby-Atmos and UHD-BD, just search the web.
It's here.
It's official. No UHD-BD support in PowerDVD 16, ouch!
Quote: I have recently purchased an UHD Bluray movie to play using PowerDVD 15 (since it was a feature listed) and I have not had any luck. [...]
Where have you seen this feature and the following logo in connection with PowerDVD 15? I don't think there's any software out there to play UHD-BDs yet.

official UHD-BD logo
I don't think there's any software able to play UHD-BDs at current time. It was just a week ago when the first UHD-BDs were released.

CyberLink is known to work on UHD-BD support, though. So I guess it will be supported in PDVD 16. Maybe they even backport it to version 15 later, too.

Stevek, 3D is not part of the UHD-BD specification, so they can't be 3D. tongue-out

HR_Muadib, do you have any way to play them, a hardware player, etc? Why else did you buy them?

Hicham, would be nice if you could tell us when it'll be supported, but I guess you're not allowed.
@Charles
Because you product key is now in the open it will be pirated and therefore blacklisted by CyberLink. You'll need a new one and should keep it secret for your own sake.
I don't understand what 'SYSTEM CUT OFF' means. If you have problems with your internet connection, fix them *before* activating PowerDVD.
Go to: