Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I edited like 200 RAW (cr2) photos and exported them to JPEG. I saw very bright artifacts so I wanted to reexport it again as PNG but reopened PhD did not save changes for the most of the photos. No color correction, no cropping, no nothing! I spent on this whole day and there is nothing! This software is as buggy as hell. I tried to use PhD since 7, upgraded with Power Director Suite and still experiencing critical bugs and unstable behavior. PhD was so far best app from all the bundle I purchased but not anymore. Even PowerDVD16 crashes when playing DLNA. There is no single Cyberlink app that works.

I run fresh Win10, GTX 1080Ti and intel 5960X, 16GB RAM, 1.5TB SSD

Albert
Quote Hi karab44,

Could you provide me your DxDiag? Just tipe DxDiag in the windows 10 search bar. Save than the txt file and poste it to me.

It can be related to certain platform.

Greetings

Hicham

Hello!

dxdiag is in attachment

Thank you

Albert
Quote Ok Albert, let me just check with our team. For your information, I can not reproduce this on my side! I can play all my dlna contants.

Hicham

I can not stream content with DTCP-IP protection only and this is a problem.

Best Regards,

Albert
Quote Hi Karab44,

Have you updated you software? The new build is 2406

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/powerdvd-ultra/patches_en_US.html

Greetings

Hicham

Yes, I have.

Best Regards,

Albert
Quote Hi karab44,

It's PDVD option. There is a button "Advanced Options" at the right of Home Media (DLNA).

Greetings

Hicham

Hello?

I am wainting for some comments, hello?

Best Regards,

A.
Quote Hi karab44,

It's PDVD option. There is a button "Advanced Options" at the right of Home Media (DLNA).

Greetings

Hicham

Hicham, these are first things I setup after installation. Please take a look at my previous edited post.

Best Regards,

Albert
What do you mean exactly "Maybe you have not allowed the network to use PDVD." ?

There is nothing in the Help about "allowing the network to use PDVD". Which PDVD option is that? Or is it Windows System network setting?

Best Regards,

Albert

EDIT:

One more thing. I stream resources from other DLNA server which are not DTCP streams without any problem. The padlock and error is visible only on Stream content with DTCP-IP protection.
Quote Hi karab44,

I think you should not have a lock on the screen. Have you been asked for a password if you try to play a file?

Greetings

Hicham

Thank you for quick reply Hicham

No there was no any query for password

Best Regards!
Albert
Quote Hi karab44,

Can you share a screenshot with us?

Please read the PDVD help.

Greetings

Hicham

Naturally,

here you are some shots
Stream content with DTCP-IP protection does not work for me. It says PowerDVD DTCP IP Error any time I click stream to play.

Any suggestions, any help?

Best Regards

Albert
Pd14 is very very buggy
Yeah, a dummy transition. It could be somehow useful, I guess
Neil is there a way to add empty transition? I made a video clip where are a lot of cuts. Is there also any way to add that transition for each cut automatically?

Edit

Oh I just see sj53 says transitions didn't help here...

Cheers
A.
Yes I just found after whole night of testing that changing the container from mkv to mp4 solves black frames issue but the audio was still out of sync.

What i did after was loading mp4, unlinked audio and scaled video length. I think problem may indirectly has something to do with framerate but first of all it has to be handled in PD not by silly workarounds.

I would sue cyberlink if I was professionals editor. PD lacks of some features but this can be forgiven but this program is unstable and full of bugs.
One more thing. I unchecked hardware encoding and acceleration in preferences and the same for production and video renders two times faster. But it didn't fix the issue. I deleted all cache in preferences but it didn't fix the issue neither.
Sorry for saying that but this software is a kind of misunderstanding...
The same issue here... Just tried to make some video...

Could somebody point just one thing that really works in Cyberlink's Suite? I don't know any.
Hello how to delete the post? I think I found kind of solution on my problem...

by the way AD crashes anyways...
I work on the workstation
True Optical flow for slow motion and timelapse
Fix all the PD14 bugs and performance issues first.
Go to: