Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
As I already did, see the posts above. I thought you were trying to help, but I'm not so sure now.

Again, this is not a display problem, it is PowerDVD.

Merry Christmas!
Thanks nullack, that's basically the same pattern (among others) I already run.

The issue is NOT a Display (TV) problem, IT IS PowerDVD and perhaps the way interacs with AMD drivers.

I'm still waiting response from technical support.
I din't see the point to run a test pattern, the results are obvious, see below.

When using PowerDVD a test pattern show the white pixel in 3D, as expected.

Test patterns with other devices/software do not show the white pixel. The TV converting 2D to 3D do not show the white pixel.

It is not a display (TV) issue. However, it may be the way PowerDVD interact with AMD drivers.

EDIT: Perhaps you can provide a link to the test pattern you are referring to.
I'm sure is not a hardware problem, the bright pixel(s) is not there if I play the movies with WinDVD pro (trial).

I think most people with PowerDVD may be using overscan in 3D (without even knowing) and if you do this the bright pixel disappear. Overscan is NOT good for multiple reasons.

Still waiting response from Technical Support.

Edit: It is a shame, because the 3D picture is awesome otherwise. In Cinema mode that's it, 3D in my system does not work in Classic mode.
Hi Peter,
Did you updated your graphic card drivers since last week? If you did, can you tell me what was the previous version.

Google search indicates that in windows 7, deactivating AERO in Powerdvd and/or transparencies in windows may help.

Unfortunately, my system has Windows 10 and that option doesn't exist within Powerdvd.

I opened a ticket with technical support, let see if they answer soon.
Regards.

Hi, 3D playback is almost flawless in my system, but there's a white bright pixel in the top left corner of the screen.

This occurs only in 3D mode. It is very distracting. A closer look reveals that the top line adjacent pixels are flickering.

My system:

• Panasonic Plasma TV (active 3D mode), Cables and AVR are 1.4 HDMI complaint.

• AMD radeon HD 7750

• Latests AMD drivers and PowerDVD patch.

Thanks for you help!
Go to: