Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Hi, thanks for the response. i have attached a video screenshot of my computer. Whenever i clicked to open the screen capture on desktop nothing happens. When i open screen capture from within powerdirector 14 nothing happens and it just goes to my desktop.
Ok, i have Powerdirector 13 and everything was good. I recently bought a new 17.3" windows 10 Laptop 16gb ram, 256 SSD, 1tb HDD and Nvidia graphics 965m. I just upgraded to Powerdirector 14 because of Screen Capture/Recording but after the installation, the screen capture is not working. Only the Mic recording is active. Every other thing including webcam, Dv recorder capture are grey and nothing is happening when i clicked on them. I have installed powerdirector 14 patch, but the screen capture is still not working, i can't see the screen capture settings as shown on the screen capture YouTube videos. Can somebody help or is there a problem with powerdirector 14 Screen Capture and Windows 10. Please Somebody HELP.
Go to: