Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Provide option to customize library transitions for example. If the default transition is say "swipe from left" give option to swipe from other three sides.

Increase muliticam from four to six
NoahVoss

For PD to run lag free you will nee atleast 8 GB of RAM, especially when editing HD and you seem to have. As asked in PM you may also update chipset drivers for your windows version.

Delete the temp files. Use CCleaner a free ware
Ha Vy

Good job
I deleted the patch 2810 and downloaded and installed the patch 2816. Thank you Optodata
Optodata

Will try your suggestions and revert back, thanks !
The link downloads patch 2810 and not 2816 . Tried twice
CL is aware of all the needs posted here and they can give. They will, albeit, one at a time to keep their cash registers ringing.
It would be imprudent on the part of CL to put all apples in one basket

As 1Nina points out it is time CL moved PD to a more professional level keeping a good balance between the features and cost.
Nexumen7

I use a 660Ti card; no problems at all. Your 640 should work OK

EDIT

Also update to latest quicktime
LindaJ

Welcome to the forum

Do you have atleast 20 GB space in the drive where PD-12 is installed; it is C drive mostly.
You can download the latest patch which is 2726 from the link at OP
Barry

VS allows addition of multiple effects on a clip and is a serious need in PD.
VS has an option to replace the last effect and if the option is unchecked allows multiple effects to be added on the top of one another.
Stevek

No problem here
NVidia has released a beta driver 337.50.
Strangely the PDF shows the version as 337.67 LOL

THE FIX

[3DTV][Notebook]: Full-screen 3D content may flicker when the external 3DTV is set
as the primary display in extended mode and a Windows Store App is running in the
background. [1351276]
 [3DTV Play][Notebook]: For some of 3D Aegis DT displays with HDMI connectors,
there was corruption in one eye for DirectX 9 applications or when running the 3D
Stereo Setup Wizard. [1429257]
 [War Thunder]: Displays flicker at the menu screen [1380065]
 [Call Of Duty: Ghosts]: “D3D device hung” errors occur when playing multi-player.
[1404784]
 [SLI][Fermi-based GPUs][Call of Duty: Ghosts]: Game models fail to render and the
gun scope is transparent if SLI is enabled.[1429143]
 [SLI]: System crashes while booting with a 144Hz refresh rate display connected.
[1429993]
 [SLI][Surround]: The maximum Surround resolution is reduced to 4320 x 900.
[1418541]
 [SLI][Final Fantasy XIV]: The game frame rate drops when switching from 4K@30 Hz
to 4k@60 Hz with multi-stream transport (MST) enabled. [1359002]
Dafydd

The files are m2ts files 60 fps 1980x1080.
Reapplied patch 2726. Working now. Strange
Solution

Uninstalled PD ,re-installed with earlier patch
PD 12 hangs when I try to import media files. It does not, however, if I import files in the library
NateVonGrimm

Try running a cleaner software like CCleaner >> http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner.
Reboot and try installation again.
OneWolf

I presume you have provided all the required proof of purchase to CL. They will send you a new activation code
Quote: Hi Neil,

(Sorry not sure how to post an image on here yet)

When you post a message you will see "Options and Attachments" labelled as blue coloured buttons.
Click on the attachment., browse the image you want to add and click submit
Install latest quicktime update
The job title would something interesting like this "Shoot, Chop, split and pack" (SCSP )
Go to: