Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have done some screen images....how do I attach/send them to you?
Can I email them ?
I re-did it following exactly the steps you outlined...the second I clicked save the image squashed again....

the Maintain aspect ratio box is ticked in the Object settings (under Properties)...scale says W .316 H 1.000

When I click on Mask tab Object Settings the Mask Scale says W 1.000 and H .422....not sure what this means but it seems to reflect the size dimension of the image I have green screened. It does not allow me to change this W or H setting though.

I went through all those steps successfully and it looks fine in the PiP designer window but as soon as I save and play that part of the video the green screen clip shrinks to half the size vertically.....
Hi I am just learning green screen and have managed to overlay my green clip onto another video clip but as soon as i preview play it the green clip squashes vertically. In the object settigns it shows the mask scale Height as .422...how do i change it?
Go to: