Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pix
Sorry about the delay in replying.....
I never thought about the Export......
Light sheded!

Many thanks
Reads

Brian
So I have adjusted my photograph, and gone to the edit section to say use the smart move tool. I now go back to the adjustment section and PD creates a virtual copy of my finished work.

How do I now make a copy of the virtual finished photograph?

I want to have a BW version and a colour version of the final finished photograph

Regds

Brian

A wet Norwich UK
Robert

To be honest I have not yet converted.... just too busy at the mo with work, I have a couple of jobs on this we, so around Monday....
WKUA
Regds
Brian
PIX

Many thanks for the conformation, an upgrade tomorrow!

Regds
Brian
I am really getting to like PD6, was an Aperture user......, so I will be upgrading to 7 asap.

Just one question....I have numerous projects running, I assume when I upgrade all these separate projets get upgraded too? I ask because the projects are in separate folders with their own PD icon, and when I change projects, one closes down and another opens.

I would imagine it would but......

Regds

Brian
Not forgotten Stevek...

I use an "eye one", makes a huge difference having my monitor (EIZO) calibrated properly.

Regds
Brian
Pix
Thanks for the info, I will have a long later tonight, we have been at a dog show today so I have not had time earlier to day.
I did wonder if technically there was any difference in adjusting a tone slide compared to a levels one.....I tend to adjust the tone exposure only and leave the levels one alone.

I will have a play over the next couple of days and see if I can find any difference when looking at the histogram.

FYI I am now getting used to PD, it seems to meet all my requirements so far..... plus I think it was good value for my £££!

Regds

Brian
So which one do people use first??

The exposure slide in Tone or the sliders in levels?

and of course why...

Brian
Renamed worked ok!!! deleted the old files as well!

Brian
Pix
OK Noted and thanks, I would agree with u that the neater way is to export, but I will try the rename as well.

Brian
ok noted..

So you do not have to rename the other three folders as well?

Brian
Can you rename a PD project once its gone live so to speak?

Just want to change the name....

Regds

Brian
Many thanks , understand now!

I will look at the help as well

Brian
Whats the difference please......

Regds

Brian
Pix

I had a feeling that would be the case... so to change the order I would export my album then re import as a folder then sort!

Job done!

Brian
Pix

All my other applications, PS , Aperture, Pixelmator, Affinity, etc have found the ICC profiles......

So I guess they are in the correct place....

I give up!

Brian

off to walk the dogs now!
I just assumed the whole world used Macs!
Sorry......

I have created an album and would like to change the order of the pictures within that album, when I try and do that I get a message say that PD does not allow custom orders because sub folders are presence.

There are no sub folders apart from the album.

When I go back to "folders" in the library, I can change the order of the pictures at will.

So how do I change the order of pictures in an album?

Brian
I have looked at this again...

Still no dropdown ICC profiles...

Does anyone know where PD expects to find them?

osx 10.10.4
Go to: