Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Here are my test results:

I have tested approx. 10 different movies with the format 2.35:1 or 2.40:1 on Intel NUC and my Work-PC (I5-750+GTX660).
I had only with two movies the problem which I in the previous post has described. The borders on the bottom appears even on the NUC. My Work-PC played all films perfectly.
I have updated the graphics driver, disabled the hardware acceleration and deinstalled PowerDVD and run a fresh installation, however it did not help.
Maybe there still is somewhere Cache files or the copy protection causes the problem ?

I have the Bond 50 Colletion and the error is understandable for all 2.35: 1 Bond movies: 1 / 2.40. Interestingly, not on the bonus disc when I play, for example the intros. Maybe someone can confirm it?
Sorry I forget. I have an Acer B296CL@2560x1080@DP1.1@Intel NUC.

It will try It on another PC and report. Actually, I do not believe in an hardware or driver Problem.
Hallo,Quäle mich mit der Problematik auch schon ein wenig rum.

Was ich bisher in Erfahung bringen konnte:

Hi,

first Jimm98y thank you for this!

But I have a little bit trouble with that.

Look here:

Without

With activated Programm

I have tried it both ways Jimm98y described it with several films. But every time the borders at the bottom will not removed.

Any Idea?
Go to: