Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I would like to create my own title bars in the PD15 that have similar features (movement & effefts) as those who come with the software. The problem is that the Title designer only allows static pictures. So the default title bars are created with particles and the movement and effects are animated through multiple pictures like a cartoon film. This is not easy to do for a typical user.

Of course this can be solved the other way by having two separate time lines, one for the bar itself using Pip designer and the other for the text using Title designer, but then you have two objects in separate folders instead of one that you can apply to your timeline. So I would like to have the possiblility to open a Pip object with effects and movements in my Title designer just like a partical object.

How about implementing that in the next version of PD?
I would like to create my own title bars in the PD15 that have similar features (movement & effefts) as those who come with the software. The problem is that the Title designer only allows static pictures. So the default title bars are created with particles and the movement and effects are animated through multiple pictures like a cartoon film. This is not easy to do for a typical user.

Of course this can be solved the other way by having two separate time lines, one for the bar itself using Pip designer and the other for the text using Title designer, but then you have two objects in separate folders instead of one that you can apply to your timeline.

So I would like to have the possiblility to open a Pip object with effects and movements in my Title designer just like a partical object.

How about implementing that in the next version of PD?
Go to: