Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Info in thread did not help. I can find only the most recent downloads of Shutterstock videos. Those I downloaded a few weeks ago are nowhere I can find. Advice please.
When using an AVI file I found that the timeline thumbnails are not coorelated with the video preview. I can click on a part of the vidoe on the timeline and, instead of reflecting that in the preview as usual, it show me a different part of the video in the preview.

I've not see the same problem with other vidoe types such as mpeg.

Running Windows 7, updated, with 8 Megs of memory.

<div id="link64_adl_tabid" style="display: none;" data-url="http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/jforum.page?module=posts&action=insert&forum_id=146">156</div>
I see where you can control the transparency of a particular component of a particle under "color,' but is there a way to control the transparency of the particle/pattern as a whole?
How do you render a portion of a video or audio. I did not see any options for it in Powerdirector 12 trial version.
Installed the trial version of Powerlink 12 Ultimate Suite. When I clicked to edit sound and selected WaveEditor, I got error message saying WaveEditor could not lanuch and to reinstall the WaveEditor. Really? Do I reinstall it separately from the massive download of the 12 Suite?
When I try to overlap two video with audio clips to create a crossfade, the corssfade option is greyed out. Help file on why it is sometimes greyout did not make sense to me and not sure it applies. Watched two videos on using crossfade and it just show people do it by dragging one on to the other. On doing this, the menu pops up with crossfade greyed out. What's going on?
Go to: