Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks a million Barry, still having a few issues with the ticket to download my files, but indeed I sent proof of purchase (I've been a cyberlink customer since Power Director 4 (2005 or 2008 I believe), so providing the e-mails and proof of purchase with keys and all has not been an issue

I appreciate your reply and your help, I hope you have a wonderful day
Hi and thansk for any help that could be given, I've checked the website high and low, including in my products, which show my updates since power director 4 (2005) all the way to 15, but it's only updates, can't find any installation files.

Due to some financial issues, i wasn't able to update any further, nor to go for the 365 option, I'd really appreciate any help to recover an installation file for power director 15 (I'd even accept any previous version that works without issues in windows 10)

Couldn't find a chat option either in help, I was trying for any more direct method, thanks in advance again, and I hope everyone's having a good day.
Go to: