Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
After trying the trial version,

i don't see Danish language.

Is there a Danish language pack for power director 13 Ultra?

Does powerdirector 13 support Danish language ?
ok i'll Try u sugest :
Does Powerdirector 12 Support Windows 8.1 64 bit ?

Whould powerdirector 12 working with K-Lite Mega Codecs, or what do u sugest ?
Finally. Cool
PatC I will try.

I checked my BIOS, and i can see my SSD drivert aren't configurated. When i retarts the computer, i can press Down CTRL+M. I dunno how to configurate the SSD. Maybe it will run my programs faster ?

I tryed to make a map on the ssd drive for cyberlink, and the videoes run a litte bit faster. When i load a Video files in ts or m2ts (4-6 gb videofiles), i can see in the top of my computer, i can see the computer are thinkining. Dunno if i need more memory that 16 GB.

I got a friend WHO is a litte bit computer freak. He told me to skip the 2TB western digital HD for backup, and buy 1 more SSD on 250 GB. If i do that, i can connect the SSD to the another one and runs RAID. The computer will be more stable, and the programs will run faster. Do u agree with that or, is there another solution ??
carl312 My F Drive is a internal drive
ok i will try.
1) My shadow files are enabled. Does it have any effect of the video production ?

2) I use my backup drive for videoproduction. There are only programs and videofiles. I have these drives connected.
CRIVE SAMSUNG SSD 250GB (only for system files)
FRIVE WESTERN DIGITAL 2 TB HD (only for backup af videoproduction - Cyberlink Powerdirector 12)
GRIVE WESTERN DIGITAL 1 TB HD (only for music)
HRIVE WESTERN DIGITAL 1 TB HD (only for music)

So i have memy enough, a good graphic Card ? I though that i should buy more memory og a bigger graphiccard for HD, Ultra HD videoproduction ??

I use version 334 for the graphiccard...............if i update to version 335, i see a watermark from Nvidia in the videopruduction. And there isb't any solution yet

So i have to copy the videofiles to SSD instead HD,, that will solve my problem ?
I have Windows Defender running, when i use the program.

The program are testet on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 64 bit.

Do i need more memory or a bigger graphiccard ?
What do i need to produce video in another format like h.264, Avi or so.
I can only produce a video in mp4, cause image and sound stutters in other formats

Do i need more memory, or bigger graphiccard ?

Here's my info:

Harddrive: Samsung SSD 250 GB, and Western Digital HD 2 TB for backup
Memory: Kingston Hyper X DDR3 16 GB 2133mhz
CPU i7-3820 3,6 ghz 10 MB S-2011
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth x79 Socket 2011
Graphiccard: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 TI 2 GB DDR5
I guess the problem of NVidia 335.23 driver aren't solved yet, cause i have tried everything and still got the watermark

The only solution, are to install an older driver.
Same problem here, after installing an update for Nvidia.

There should be a soultion from Nvidia Forum

This is the PhysX visual indicator. You can find the option to enable/disable this feature by opening the NVIDIA Control Panel, selecting any of the "3D Settings" tree items, and opening the "3D Settings" menu at the top.

I try that, but it didn't Work for me.
I also tryed to de-select fast video decoding in Cyberlink. When it's de-selected, there are only sound and no Picture.
BarryTheCrab

I need to know what version of Powerdirector Ultra u are using. Do u use K lite Mega Codecs also, for playing / encoding video'es ??

I use powerdirector ultra 12 64 bit. For codecs, use K Lite Mega Codecs.
I use win 7 ultimate 64 bit

Hardware info:

CPU i7-3820 3,60ghz 10 MB (Socket 2011)
Motherboard: Acer Sabertooth X79 (socket 2011)
Harddrive: (c: drive) Samsung SSD 250 GB 840 series (f: drive) WD 1TB
Graphic Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX 660TI 2GB DDR5
Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GB 2133mhz DDR3

Is that good enough for Power Director 12, and will you suggest Windows 8 or 8.1 ?
If i can run Powerdirector 12 without pixelfailure in Windows 7 64 bit, i should be abble to run it in win 8 or 8.1 too.
Hello Again.

It seems to be there is pixel failure, when using Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
I tryed to install Windows 7 ulta 64 bit, and get no problems with pixel failure.

I dunno if there is any update patch for Powerdirector 12 Ulta, for solution of pixelfailure in Windows 8 or 8.1.
Seems to be Windows 7 Ulta still are the best OS.

Any suggestion for Windows 8 or 8.1 ?
When i take a preview of my project, and seach chapter by chapter on my pc, everything Works find without problems.

I still get these pixel failure, whn i burn the project on a dvd, and Watch it on my dvd player.
I also cheked it out at my friends, and they do have the same problems too.

Still no solutions ............ i Use Windows 8 64 bit, is it compatible with Powerdirector 12, or do u suggest Windows 7 64 bit ?

I guess a software update, can solve the problems with Cyberlink Powerdirector 12.
I will try that. I dunno if the videofiles i wanna edit are to big for Powerdirector 12. The video filesize are 3-4 GB in TS og M2TS.

I've got an HD PVR Capture box from Haupauge, to transfer old VHS and videocamera tapes to mp4, ts or m2ts.
I dunno if the videofiles are to big to fit with Powerdirector 12. If not, the could be a codec problem in powerdirector, that solve these problems.

I will try to create a blu-ray instead a DVD, to see if there is a problem there with pixel failure.

Thanks. I'll try.

I will get back to you, if more problems.
So i have to use this settings instead ??

Activate HD shadow file (OFF)
Producer: remove noise with using mpg1, mpg2, h.264 decoder (OFF)
Hardwareaccelation: Activate Open CL technology (OFF)
Hardwareaccelation: Activate hardware-decoding (OFF)
Go to: