Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I would very much like to see an huge improvement in the Media Library for PowerDirector. Dealing with two or three cameras (phones x 2, GoPro and Point and click, DSLR) the amount of footage that can produced of an event or holiday requires significant work in breaking it down into manageable sections(chapters). This part of the exercise can be over half of the project . Once its identified there is a need to work through this footage to utilize the good stuff and mark it. So that at film assembly time you have the material required to piece together a short movie. PowerDirector just does not work well here and I am constantly looking for product to achieve this.
I am using PowerDirector 15, I have been using your product for 10 years and I am reasonably familar with it. I can however no appear to load any content from Director Zone. I can down load it fine but when I either execute it or add it directly from the import menu item it tells me the content is loaded but it appears no where. I have stopped and started the product lots of times and still no content loaded.

What I have found is the content has gone to "C:\Users\Public\CyberLink", this must have been created by the install. I do not use the "C" drive for anything video as it is a small SSD for software loading. I have changed the preferences to point to a directory "D:\Vic Documents\CyberLink". I did this at time of install. However I cannot find a place to generally make this change, and PowerDirector only gave me a place to change my Import and Export directories

Everything is functioning fine except bringing in content from Director Zone,
Go to: