Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Fix all the PD14 bugs and performance issues first.
Check all the paths PhotoDirector's tries to access. Probably it can't reach some directories.
This screen recorder is rubbish. I have $5000 PC and it slows it down dramatically! I tried with different settings but It's not even well configurable. Use something else if possible...
Try to remve usb data drives and other devices. Start PC with basic configuration and see what's happening.
Transitions are good to express some thoughts. They should help to follow what happens on the screen. Switch from one context to another or and create the mood. For single perspective change or camera change transition is not really necessary. I think they're important and good when used carefully.

PS

I had to missunderstand you. I confused some stuff and I thought it is not possible to cut one frame off in PD14. It's good if it's possible. I'm glad to hear that

Cheers!
I tried to reinstall first but nothing happened. Next I removed the project with all raw photos(300) and settings and appdata and it started to work again. I increased memory usage in settings by a lot and memory for cache now and if it repeat again I'll report this issue to the support.
Neil I believe you can overlay the clip with new one or with background at exact, defined time. It will trim the clip precisely the way you want. I haven't tried it but it should work. Especially that it's possible to create video from single frames so this idea should make it work. But we'll... yeah it's kind of workaround...
Today mine pd7 stopped working again. Just like that... without any reason
Neil it is possible now via Cyberlink Lens Profile Generator program. Just follow the link to the forum thread Barry shared previously for more details if you're interested. It generates pdlcp files for photo/power director but we don't exactly know how to do it.
Neil
I am aware of that and this is why I have to know how to make one on my own.
Relax. I will

when Cyberlink support team kindly tell some details about it. User Guide is not very clear. As far as I know I can use any .pdlcp in PD14.

Topic of course exists but needs more attention
Just correcting your answer
You can create one in Cyberlink Lens Correction Profile Generator available in directors zone but instructions are quite unclear
Quote: (...)with this SUPERB forum of volunteers.

Yeah just please give me detailed instructions how to make lens profiles on my own because Lens Correction Profile Generator's User Guide content is not the best and I will upload some.

We can't really count on Cyberlink support
NEED MORE LENS CORRECTION PROFILES!
There are so few of them!

Need canon ef 50mm f/1.4 USM

It's a standard lens. Why it's not included do far?
Strong GPU, a lot of ram, multicore CPU and fast SSD is something that makes you happy when it comes to editing videos.

If you plan to work with particular format make sure your hardware (most likely GPU/ sometimes soundcard) supports coding/encoding for better performance.
Thanks!

so GPGPU does not need SLI to be active to use 2 GPUs full potential
Guys thank you for your precious aids and sorry for the topic miss.

PepsiMan
according to Cyberlink FAQ enabling OpenCL HW acceleration forces the OpenCL against the CUDA.

Regards
Albert
Thank you soooo much!!! I am using W10 Pro with PD7 and had the freeze issue. Basically nothing worked until I read your topic and DISCONNECTED USB MEMORY STICK

LOL
The same issue here!

It worked about a week with patch and suddenly stopped working! Just hangs without any reaction. Windows 10 Pro

ok guys

problem solved so far. I had to remove USB memory stick from PC. Now PhotoDirector loads and works normally. Cyberlink crew you need to fix this!

regards!
Hello!
Guys I am new to Cyberlink software and I have some questions!
I have 2x nvidia 780Ti and i7 5960X cpu onboard.

Do I have to enable SLI to make two cards rendering work?

Is it better to use CUDA or enable OpenCL?

thank you
Go to: