Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have looked at this again...

Still no dropdown ICC profiles...

Does anyone know where PD expects to find them?

osx 10.10.4
PIX
Well I have finally found the MAC way to sort the files into Jpeg and RAW, Its done via "show view options", works a treat!

So this should make my life easier to import just RAW files into PD.
Thanks for the direction!
Brian
sorry I meant on import....
Pix

How do I select raw only files on input?

I figured I must be able to do that but couldn't find a way......

Brian
Is it possible to just import raw files into PD? my other halfs Sony shoots Jpeg and raw, and I want to just import raw into PD

Thanks

Brian
PIX,
I do the same with a shoot, I create a folder in my pictures folder (Mac) then import that into PD. I now do this with all my shoots. My problem was when I gave pictures ratings, i.e. 1 star 2 star etc, when I looked at the smart folder for 1 star etc , in it were all the 1 stars etc, from all my folders that had 1 stars.

So what I do now is star the pictures then create an album with just those 1 stars for that particular shoot.

So I am sticking with that unless there is another way

Brian
To avoid the restart, I am thinking of using the album feature instead of a project, Should work ok I think, i.e. import every photo then star etc to sort.

Anyway I am getting used to how pd work and does stuff, it seems an ok replacement for Aperture so far
I make a new project for each shoot I do, so that means I get a new PD folder for each shoot. These are some times spread on different drives so for speed to open a project I thought it would be handy if I could group the phd files in one folder, it would save me looking for the project file over the drives.

Brian
On the same subject as a new project, I note PD always creates a new folder for that project with a "project name.phd" file.

Can these files be grouped in another folder, i.e. a projects folder, or does the file have to remain in the original folder?

Brian
It seems to work ok that way just seems a little odd, why ours is not to reason why.........

Glad its the same for others..

Brian
When I open a new project, PD says it has to restart which it does and all is ok... Is this normal seems a bit strange......

Still looking into the no ICC issue.....
Pix

No apology necessary, glad for your help!

PD see's my 3880 ok.... just no Icc's ......

plus I have a Mac.....

I am off to Iceland in the am so this will be put on ice ..... until next week!

Regds

Brian

Pix
I have a number of ICC profiles for my 3880, I see these in Photoshop and Aperture ok, but with PD just "as printer".

When I press print, it just prints and does not take me to the 3880 driver where I can can settings....

Redgs
Brian
I do have a little arrow to the right, when I click on it I get a drop down with the same message, "as printer".

I thought I would see all my paper profiles as the programs and yes selected the correct Printer a 3880

Regds

Brian
When I go to print settings, ICC, it just says "as printer" and no more...

I assummed I could access my ICC printer profiles from the drop down.....

Am I right or.............

I have the trial version ......
Go to: