Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
WAV is a file format for audio. Wrapper file format that can incorporate an audio bitstream with other data chunks. One common bitstream encoding is LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation). Preservation reformatting projects generally use the one of the Broadcast WAVE variants, WAVE_BWF_1 or WAVE_BWF_2, both standards of the European Broadcast Union.
Cinavia technology is a kind of new protection for movies from theaters and disc releases in DVD & Blu-ray, aiming to limit the use of copies of movies, television shows, and other professionally produced videos that have been made without the permission of the copyright owner. It is not simple to remove the Cinavia of course. AnyDVD is a great choice, it is my first choice too.
Can this work? I tried to transcode the 3D MTS video with a video converter beforehand and then add into PD13.
PD 13 natively supports MVC (M2T) new, Side by Side Video new, Top-under Video new, Dual-Stream AVI new, DTS audio new, FLV, MKV, Canon, Nikon DSLR video files, 3GPP2, AVCHD (M2T), AVI, DAT, DivX* (on Windows 7), DV-AVI, DVR-MS, HD MPEG-2, MOD, MOV, MOV (H.264), MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), MP4, TOD, VOB, VRO with Dolby Digital 5.1/2.0, WMV, WMV-HD, WTV in H.264/MPEG2, DSLR video clip in H.264 format with LPCM audio. If you cannot add Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Video Streams, use a video converter to transcode it, and then add into PD13.
I believe PowerDirector 13 is the best choice when need 4k support, and if you don't want to sacrifice on advanced features that allow you to create professional looking videos, even if you are a beginner or have minimal experience with video editing. Not sure what you have done and causes the trouble, but I have no trouble editing my 4K videos in PD
But usually DVD is in 4:3 instead of 16:9 aspect ratio.
When you have trouble playing the audio, video, and DVDs skipping or stuttering during playback, check below methods, see if they can help.

Disable the screen saver.
Verify that the desktop resolution is set to 5.
Verify that the color depth is set to 16-bit.
Note: If the resolution and color depth are not set properly, change them to different temporary settings, and then return them to an appropriate resolution and color depth.
Set hardware acceleration to full.
Uninstall the CyberLink PowerDVD software from Add or Remove Programs.
Reinstall the CyberLink PowerDVD software.
Can PD 13 support 4K video now? Such great news.
Not sure if PD13 can do that or not, I mainly use it to create copies of my disc collection.
Haven't heard any rumor about GPU can support H265, hope this can be realized in future.
Me too. Same problem, somebody help us.
I searched PD 13 supported video formats and noted it mentioned PowerDVD supports 4K UltraHD video in H.264 / MP4 format at bitrates up to 60 Mbps, but I'm not quite sure about that. The best solution is to transcode your 4K video to PD 13 natively supported video format before importing.
Sam problem with my PD recently, and I have spent hours with it but failed. Frustrated!
What if backup the Blu-ray to computer hard drive and then transfer to PowerDVD for playing? That works for me.
I would say stick with Windows 7 because there is no official info released that PD11 will be compatible with the coming Windows 10, to avoid the horrible performance, just wait for it.
I chose 1920*1080 MP4 for my Smart TV and what I did was to deal my original footages with Pavtube, and then add to USB for my TV.
Why not choose a video converter for the video transcoding to desired video format and then add to PD? I did that before with pavtube and the video can be played well.
Quote: mpeg-2 720x480 for ntsc or 720x576 fpr pal to burn to a dvd.

What if I wanna a better quality like 1080p? Can I use 1920*1080 ntsc?
Thank you fkaMikeB, you have saved my day!
I use Pavtube video converter to combine video and audio together, and the final video file can be easily added to PD12.
Can this be done in a simple way? I did not want the first chapeter in my DVD, and wanna skip to the second chapter.
Go to: