Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
I have seen it now.

So this subject can be closed.
Hello,

In my project in PD 14 and when I am using powertools "reverse playing",

I have in the final Bluray "black flashes" in the picture.

It only shows in te scene with "reverse playing", not in all the other normale footage.

It shows now in PD 14, and not in PD 13: The project was made in PD 13.

How can I solve this problem?

(Sorry for my poor english, bu it is not my native language)

Danny van Klaveren
Problem Solved: bad mp3 files
I want to edit a project in PD 14. The project was made in PD 13

The project loads well, but I get an error for the music files:

Media Source Error Report :Error type : Audio cutMaterial type : AudioError information : UnknownMaterial filename :G:\Vakantie Jordanië 2012\Muziek Jordanië\Marcel Khalife Arabian Concerto 1st Movement. Qatar Philharmonic Orchestra Led by Lorin Maazel(0).mp3Detailed information : ..\CES_Source\Src\CES_Engine\CES_MediaLoader.CPP:1473Audio decoder filter GUID : 9BC1B780-85E3-11D2-98D0-0080C84E9C39

When I load the mp3 file again into the project, there is no problem, but that will be a lot of work in a movie with a lot of music files.

Is there somebody who knows a solution for this problem?

With regards, Danny van Klaveren
When i Am using PD 13 with then the latest update 2907 and Windows 8.1 nothing went wrong.

After a upgrade to Windows 10 and the PD update 3130 PD crashed when I want to make a disc.

I have run a fresh start with Win 10, no solution: PD crashed when I want to make a disc at about 90% of te preparation of that task.

It goes wel to produce a file, nothing went wrong there, but making a dvd or bluray won’t workany more.What goes wrong?

Is there a solution for it?

Minidump.dmp and crashreport are attached

With regards, Danny van Klaveren
Hi Dafydd,

Here it is!

Danny
Hi Tony,

Thanks for testing the menus.
I have already deleted all the menus who came from Directorzone.
So for now I have only e few menus original from Cyberlink, and they work fine.

The idea that the quality from most the contributions who are made on Directorzone are very poor is now the conclusion from me.
Strange that Cyberlink doesn't test the files before they put them on the site, ready to download for the public....it is Cyberlink name which is standing above the site.....give's Cyberlink a bad name....

Thanks for the help, specially you Dafydd and Tony

Danny
Hi Fred,

So, I am not the only one with this problem.

No solution for now.
Cyberlink has got from me some menu's for testing.
I am waiting for the results.

Danny
Hi Dafydd

Finnaly it worked with a other FTP program, so now you have the rar menus file twice.
Better twice than....

Danny
Hi Dafydd,

I am trying to upload the menus, but if i click on the link, I get a screen where I cannot upload anything
Also with Filezilla it does mot work: it cannot connect with the server
So, I trie it this way with a Rar file containing 5 menus who causes a crash of PD13

danny
Hi Dafydd,

That is indeed one sollution...but why doesn't work the downloaded menu's...
It is strange that what I download from a Cyberlink community site not will work on my PD13....

Danny
Hi Dafydd,

I have those menus downloaded from Cyberlink Directorzone

http://directorzone.cyberlink.com

Danny van Klaveren
Hi Dafydd,

That is is all correct.

Sorry about the screens, something gone wrong with making the screenshots....

About the content...the problem occurs also with other content....it does not matter what content I use in my project!

Danny van Klaveren
Hi Dafydd

I have now tried six menus, and the problem occur with the following menus:

Back in time, Movie night, Book 578

With the menus: Clear Clouds, Curtain Rouge and Sjabloon 7 no problem at all.

I can remember that I had the same problems in the past whit a different project, so I don't think that the media files are the cause of my problem....

Danny van Klaveren

Hi Dafydd

I don't think that my problem is a beta issue, I had the same problems with build 2408

Danny van Klaveren
If I want to burn a Bluray or AVCHD with a menu, and it happens with several menus, not with all, PD13 crashes within seconds.
It happens with burning to my Harddrive or directly to a Bluray.
With some menus no problem at all, and no problem with burning without menu.
The problem stays in the menus, but how to fix this problem?
I am using PD 13.0.2507.0

(Sorry for my bad english, because it is not my native language)
Hello everybody,

The trick with 7zip did't work.
At the same time I have contacted Cyberlink customer service and they provide me a new installer for PD13 2307.
I removed the original one, installed the new one, and voila, I can now install update 2408.
Finally my problem is solved thanks to CL customer Service: the were verry quickly with the right answer to my problem.

Thanks all for thinking about my problem

Danny van Klaveren
I shall trie the 7Zip sollution, but first I have to entertain the Xmas visit first.
I'll keep you informed (sorry for my poor English)

Happy Xmas everybody
I shall trie that last with 7zip after Xmas evening and night....

Hi Dafydd

I cleared the ini files, same result with the update.
I have included two screenshots, one with the "about" screen, the other with the error message (Sorry, it is in Dutch)

I have already sent Cyberlink also a request for help.

Danny van Klaveren
Help.

I have a registered version of PD 13 2307 and I want to update to version 2408
That fails because the update installer tells me that I need a trial version of PD 13.

How can I solve that problem.

Merry Xmas everybody,

Danny

Go to: