Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Thanks for the heads-up on the new driver. Obviously the best thing to do now is to work with CL tech support and hope that they can figure out what's going on and prompt the devs to fix all these issues

Will do. Appreciate the help. :
Quote Maliek, try following the steps here to check Windows core files and then do a clean install of the latest nVidia driver. Yours is 3 month out of date, so get v537.34 which was released last week.

Thanks.

I updated my Drivers after posting the DxDiag file but a new driver came out today (v537.42 Studio Version). I followed the steps in the thread (both Windows scan and repair command prompts) and completed a clean install to the driver mentioned above. I then rebooted my machine. I'm still experiencing program crashes while completing simple tasks (play button, split, etc.).
Quote Hello,

A hotfix was released via CAM for 365 subscribers to fix crash issues. Please update and check to see if it's resolved.

The perpetual hotfix should be available later today, or tomorrow. You can download it from the CL website when it's available:

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html?action=download

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator

The program is still crashing after downloading and installing the hot fix using the CAM.
Quote Hello,

A hotfix was released via CAM for 365 subscribers to fix crash issues. Please update and check to see if it's resolved.

The perpetual hotfix should be available later today, or tomorrow. You can download it from the CL website when it's available:

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/index.html?action=download

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator

Thank you foir the update. I am downloading the hotfix as we speak. When I get to editing tomorrow I'll report back to let you know if it worked.
Hello.

SInce I updated to the latest version of PowerDirector the program keeps crashing during editing. I can be completing the simplest task (moving the playhead, splitting a clip, copying /pasting keyframe attributes, etc.) and the program crashes.

I am editing the same H.264 .mov files that I have been editing with previous versions of PowerDirector. There are no effects, masks, etc, I only have simple splits on 8 tracks tracks with two crossfades (created by overlapping clips). I have to save the project after every edit to make sure I don't lose progress. Making a simple 8 minute video is taking a very long time.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

CyberLInk PowrerDirector 365
Release 2024
Version Type: 365
Version: 22.0.2107.0

DxDiag Txt file is attached.
These audio tips could help you create better videos.

Use these tops to make video editing a bit easier.

Get ya timeline right! ✌🏾

Zoom in...Zoom out...

Upload your videos to YouTube using PowerDirector.

Writing your text on the screen couldn't be simpler.

Create this 🔥 title with PowerDirector!

Fade in and fade out audio with the greatest of ease.

Learn 2 simple ways to fade to black using PowerDirector.

Place text behind a person or object using the PowerDirector mobile app iOS.
Create the Matrix raining code effect using PowerDirector.

Easily track and blur moving faces and objects in your videos.

Remove unwanted objects from your videos.

2 simple ways to spin pictures and videos using PowerDirector.

Learn to use keyframes with the PowerDirector app.

Go to: