Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote Have you checked to see if these unwanted frames are present in the clips you've placed on the timeline? Your description suggests this is just a slight inaccuracy in the original scene detection. You may just need to trim your clips accordingly.

The unwanted frames are not present in the timeline preview. When I do the scene detection, I have the sensitivity at 100. Maybe I need to reduce the sensitivity?
Hello all,

I am using PD 17 (64 bit) When editing a video, I use the detect scenes option. Then I add the scenes which I want to the timeline in order to produce the video with the scenes which I want.

However, a few bits of the scenes which were not on the timeline are included, around 1 or 2 frames. For example, if there are three scenes, and I pull in Scene 1 and Scene 3 and produce that, around 1 or 2 frames from Scene 2 will be in the produced movie.

Has anyone experienced this and knows a fix for it?

Thanks!
Hi Hal,

I actually did go to the output folder first. I had minimized PD10 while it was rendering, went away for about 15 minutes, then came back, did not check PD10 for the rendering status, and instead went straight to the output folder.

It was a Produce.wmv file which I opened and was successfully able to play it in MPC.

Then I went back to PD10 where I saw the Error Creating Movie message. The error did not make sense at all since I had just played the video in MPC. Ignored the error, closed out of PD10, did not save and now the Produce.wmv file is gone.

This whole thing is quite bizarre.
Hi!

I created a movie and left it to render. Came back after 15 minutes and saw that the icon was created in the folder and double clicked on it and it played fine. Went back into PD 10 and saw the error creating movie message. Ignored the error message, since the movie played fine, clicked Ok, didn't save my work (I'm an idiot) and now the file is gone.

Is there anyway the file is still on my PC somewhere? Or am I SOL?
Go to: