Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Quote There's at least one related disussion about disappearing favorites, but in that case it was just that the tagged/favorite information was lost, not the actual items.

As for the next two issues you described, I don't see anything like that on my system. I can independently add and remove transitions from a custom tag and from My Favorites without any unwanted or unexpected behavior.

It sounds like there is some corruption of whatever database PD uses to keep track of those specific items, so I would suggest that you uninstall PD and let it remove the previous settings if you get that prompt. Then reboot and reinstall and see if it behaves normally. If not, I think you should submit a support request directly to Cyberlink from their support page.

Finally, you're right that there isn't any option to randomly apply any custom tagged transitions to all clips. You can only do that from the My Favorites folder, so you may want to use File | Rate Us & Provide Suggestions to make that feature request.

Thanks for the suggestion on this issue. I uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled both Application Manager and PDR365 but the problem still persists. I have subsequently opened a ticket with support and will post here if and when I get this resolved.
Forgive me if this question is already posted to this forum, but I couldn't find this specific issue anywhere.

I recently upgraded to PD365 from PD14. After the upgrade I discovered that all of My Favorite transitions disappeared.

So, I wen't through Director Zone and downloaded them all again (I have 21 standard transitions that I use in all my videos). I also created a Custom Tag to identify all of these in one folder.

Now here's the problem I'm hopomg someone here can help address:

When I display the items in my custom tag folder (called My Transitions) and click ONE of the heart icons to add the transition to My Favorites, I end up with 47 transitions, most of which I don't want, added to My Favorites.

When I display My Favorites and delselect the heart icon to remove one of the transitions that I don't want, ALL of the 47 transitions disappear from My Favorites.

If I select my custom tag folder and then try to Add Random Transitions to all videos using only the trasitions in my custom tag folder, I do not get that option. I can only apply one transition to all videos.

As a side note: I happen to think that the default behavior for applying transitions randomly should be from any of the selected tag groups, not just My Favorites.

This worked flawlessly for my in PD14. Setting up My Faviorites was a simple right click or drag and drop. Does anyone have any ideas on why selecting the heart icon on a single transition causes 47 random transitions to be deposited in the My Favorites folder? I've combed this support site for an answer but have not found one yet. Hence this cry for help.
Quote Correct the Add to favorites has disappeared. The same effect however (adding an entry to favorites) can be accomplished by clicking on the little heart shape in the bottom right corner. It turn red and is added to my favorites. You can undo that be clicking the heart again....

I recently upgraded to PD365 from PD14. After the upgrade I discovered that all of My Favorite transitions disappeared.

So, I wen't through Director Zone and downloaded them all again (I have 18 standard transitions that I use in all my videos). I created a Custom Tag to identify all of these in a folder.

Now my problems that I hope someone here can help address.

1. When I display the items in my custom tag folder and click one of the heart icons to add it to My Favorites, I end up with 47 transitions, most of which I don't want, added to My Favorites.
  2. When I display My Favorites and delselect the heart icon to remove the one transition, ALL of the 47 transitions disappear from My Favorites.
  3. If I select my custom tag folder and then try to Add Random Transitions to all videos using only the trasitions in my custom tag folder, I do not get that option. I can only apply one transition to all videos.

This worked flawlessly for my in PD14. Setting up My Faviorites was a simple right click or drag and drop. Does anyone have any ideas on why selecting the heart icon on a single transition causes 47 random transitions to be deposited in the My Favorites folder? I've combed this support site for an answer but have not found one yet. Hence this cry for help.
Quote There's actually no reason to use that template if all you want to do is have the perspective scrolling effect.

You can make any title do that by simply clicking on the Effects tab in the Title Designer and chosing Perspective Scroll as the starting effect. This screenshot is from PD14:

There is a maximum duration of 59 seconds, but when I apply that effect to the Default Text object, the last word completely fades only 2 seconds before the end.

You're a life saver! This is EXACTLY what I needed. Did some testing this morning and worked like a charm. Thanks so much!
I'm hoping you guys can help with a question about the Title template called "Intro Final".

https://directorzone.cyberlink.com/detail/4773088

This title effect provides a Star Wars like scolling text and I use this often as a lead-in slide.

I am trying to set the duration of the scoll such that the slide ends just after the final text rolls up out of view.

I can add text and change the timing of the scoll by setting the length of the segment, but I can't seem to get rid of about 8 seconds of dead air after the text scrolls off the screen.

I've look at all the settings I can think of, but nothing seems to work.

When I get the right speed of flow for the text, I need this slide to be around 60 seconds in length. When I set duration to 59 and drag the right side of the text component to fill the entire duration, those settings seem to have no affect on the dead air at the end.

Is anyone familiar enough with this title template to help?
I just purchased PD10 in the hopes that there is a simple option to do fit funtion. I hope someone replies to this question with a solution before I construct my first slide show in PD10. :
Go to: