Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
The first thing to ask is what's in your timeline? Have you used any of PD's colour boards??? How did you crop the images - separate editor? PhotoNow? Image Stretch? Magic Motion? It makes a big difference!
What is the format of the video that you are trying to capture? It sounds like it may not be supported by PD.
Are you talking about an AVCHD DVD or a BluRay disc?
As far as I know, RichVideo is installed with PowerDirector (& some other CyberLink products). It is stored in C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Shared Files\RichVideo.exe
Is it a sound that you have heard before...like is it a system sound?
Simply adapt the keyframe logic used elsewhere so one can apply unique combintation of frame rate to a video segment so it transitions smooth.
Your PC is more than adequate to edit without these files in my opinion. I would suggest turning OFF this option and then see if your editing experience improves. To turn off this option:
1. Select USER PREFERENCES (top of the open application)
2. UNCHECK the "enable HD video processing...."
3. Then select the CONFIRMATION tab.
3. UNCHECK "Always prompt me when importing High Definion video into the library"

Let us know how this helps.....or not helps.
Nice, if this can take the JVC MVC files and create nice 3D videos I'll buy it. Anyone wanna test it? I wonder if this is better than Vegas? Reading the site, this looks amazing and can make 3D menus!
I doubt if you will get much of the noise out... but...

I would use Format Factory to separate the audio from the video, as in just saving the audio, then use Audacity to try to filter out the noise. Both are free. i have been using Format Factory since it hit the street. But I use Sound Edit Pro for all my audio stuff (no longer available)....
Hi,
Try lowering the Burn speed" of the DVD writer see if that helps.
Video encoding uses a lot of your computers resources. Too many programs running in the background, even start up programs while idle reserve memory for themselves.
Check your start up programs and prevent unnecessary programs from starting on start up, keep your computer de fragged(once a month should be enough), and I have even gone so far as to disconnect from internet and turn my anti virus off while encoding a movie.
Be sure you have recieved all updates from your computer manufacturer, especially those to do with graphics. You can also go online to look for updates.
And be sure your computer meets the requirements for the program.
There's no reason for the music to be cut short like that in the rendered file, but I've had occasional issues with PD "removing the opening/closing phrase of the music.
In PD8, the video cropping tool can be found by clicking on the Power Tools button, and choosing Video Crop.
Try clicking on the 3D button to the right on the bottom-menu, and fill in what type of monitor you have.
I would google royalty free images. You can use those. However, check the rules of the site; it might be royalty free for individual use only, not businesses (even not-for-profit).
I think the problem is cause by you don't have mpeg decorder for Media Player. You may need to use the PowerDVD to play your video clip.
Configure Internet
Disable Any Toolbars and Extensions
Uninstall Unwanted Programs
Set Windows for Best Performance
Manage Services
Use Reginout

Upgrade to the latest build of your version of PowerDirector.
In the audio room have you tried using the horizontal control sliders instead of the vertical sliders? You control the overall volume of the entire movie with the horizontal sliders and use the vertical sliders to control the volume within each clip.
A workaround would be to split your project into smaller segments, produced to mpeg2 and then bring the mpeg2 files in for you to create the DVD. It's a workaround not a solution and with more information there may be some better suggestions from members.
Go to: