Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Thanks NonnyM, just tried that and got same problem.
Hi, Trying to burn my project to DVD but keep getting error message 0030011, missing source file or out of memory. Can anyone help - this doesn't make sense to me as everything looks fine on the timeline and the menu settings I've made.
Thanks
When I look at the list of programs, date installed and size in the control panel, where you have the option to uninstall.
Is it possible to use an external hard drive to store the PD10 program, so that the whole thing could be used quickly on more than one laptop? I guess the answer is no, but I'd like to understand why.
When I look at the PD10 progam in my computer it says 3.99TB, whereas PD9 was 748MB. Why is there such a huge discrepancy, and how come I can use PD10 on my laptop is 6GB RAM.
Please can you tell me how to use wave editor to make multiple cuts in a section of voice over. I want to cut out 'erm's' and also some other bits. It only seems to want to adjust the volume and quality of the sound. Other buttons are greyed out.
NOW I understand! Thank you
Thanks. I've done it this way after your help before when I've tried to transfer a project I've been working with on PD10, but do I have to go this route with freshly downloaded material that I haven't done any editing with yet
I have transfered .avi video from desktop to laptop to edit. All is fine while I have memory stick plugged in. If I then save the project, remove the memory stick and try to re-open the project I get error message and the transferred video is black. Other tracks and effects are fine. Cane you help?
There was talk at our local video club this week about 'dynamic slow motion'. Does Cyberlink have this facility to slowly increase and decrease the speed of a clip so that it doesn't suddenly look like a Charlie Chaplin film?
Hi again,
I thought I had packed the project onto the external hard drive as suggested, but when transferred onto another laptop with the same PD 9 program on it, it only downloaded the clips etc in the library, nothing on the timeline.
Can you tell me how to transfer the timeline too, so that another person can look at and edit the same project?
Thanks for a prompty and detailed answer. I have tried to 'pack the project' but not the way you suggest, so I'll try again. Do you mean I need PD10 on the other computer even though it was originally edited on PD9?
I'm pretty new to this game, but had similar issue with PD9, and it turned out to be faulty disc.
Eventually took it back to the shop who replaced it and the new one has worked fine ever since.
I think you can download Wave Editor free anyway so you could just take off the one you've got and re-download another one without messing with the Cyberlink disc.
I am having problems transfering power director files from one laptop to another for working on a Community News project. I have tried to use memory stick and external hard drive, but when it is plugged into another laptop all the video pictures are black and often there is no audio. Can anyone help? Is it relevant that one laptopis running with Vista and one with windows7? [If the video is produced onto MPEG-2 it plays fine, but obviously then you can't share the editing which is the purpose of the project]
Go to: