Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Moving quickly from clip to clip
MIkiSunshine [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 04, 2021 16:19 Messages: 3 Offline
[Post New]
I'm using PowerDirector Premium 10.4.2 on an iPad using iOS 15.7. I often use multiple clips for my videos and need to go back and forth from one end of a clip to the other. Aside from sitting there and swiping with my finger, which eventually starts to really hurt and get numb, is there anyway to do this more quickly. I also sometimes have to go from one end of a 20 minute video to the other and darn if my fingers don't hurt by the time I do that. Could really use some help here.

MikiSunshine
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I'm using PowerDirector Premium 10.4.2 on an iPad using iOS 15.7. I often use multiple clips for my videos and need to go back and forth from one end of a clip to the other. Aside from sitting there and swiping with my finger, which eventually starts to really hurt and get numb, is there anyway to do this more quickly. I also sometimes have to go from one end of a 20 minute video to the other and darn if my fingers don't hurt by the time I do that. Could really use some help here.

MikiSunshine

Hi,

No one has picked up the question so......

I don't use the iOS version, so I'm not familiar with the UI controls, but on my android 10.4.1 the only way I can think of to help is to shrink and expand the time line to make it "easier" to move along a longer timeline. Not the most elegant solution but it does save a lot swiping.

You could make a suggestion under FAQ or Tutorials feedback?

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do