Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
1440 error, headphone problem and Streamdeck no tworking
will_s [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2015 05:43 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
Ok, when I set it to record a game "iRacing" it came up with an error message about 1440 being the max allowed. Has happened a few times but as my screen is 3440x1440 @120 it should work. So go to the "fullscreen" mode and use that. Its a pain and I shouldnt get that message.

As for sound, if I am using headphones in iRacing it doesn't record any sound. The only way to do this is to go to the Speakers icon on the taskbar and change the default setting to

"Speakers ( Logitech Pro X Wireless Gaming Headset)

Actually, the quality is better since I used previous versions but its a real pain to get working from my streamdeck and with the 1440p message and sound problems I don't think I will be buying this

I have a stream deck with alt + F9 as the rec key mapped in and if I am in the race sim "iRacing" I can just press a button on it and it will record using Geforce Experience
will_s [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 18, 2015 05:43 Messages: 66 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Ok, when I set it to record a game "iRacing" it came up with an error message about 1440 being the max allowed. Has happened a few times but as my screen is 3440x1440 @120 it should work. So go to the "fullscreen" mode and use that. Its a pain and I shouldnt get that message.

As for sound, if I am using headphones in iRacing it doesn't record any sound. The only way to do this is to go to the Speakers icon on the taskbar and change the default setting to

"Speakers ( Logitech Pro X Wireless Gaming Headset)

Actually, the quality is better since I used previous versions but its a real pain to get working from my streamdeck and with the 1440p message and sound problems I don't think I will be buying this

I have a stream deck with alt + F9 as the rec key mapped in and if I am in the race sim "iRacing" I can just press a button on it and it will record using Geforce Experience

Ok, sound is a windows problem and have fixed it by installing speaker and headphone on the Streamdeck that change the Sound Source in Windows.