Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Problem with New Blue Video Essentials
Andrew_1957 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 26, 2018 06:29 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]
Yesterday I was using these within PD20 and all was fine

Today when working with them they all come up with a large X across the screen - both before adding to the timeline and after

Any ideas what might have happened
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Yesterday I was using these within PD20 and all was fine

Today when working with them they all come up with a large X across the screen - both before adding to the timeline and after

Any ideas what might have happened

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure of how CL recognises and then marks the NB filters. I have had a similar experience when re-installing past versions of PDR, with their accompanying NB packs, as working and then a couple of days later being marked as a trial.

There has been a lot on the forum over the last months, if you search for New Blue, you will probably get 40+ recent posts regarding the changes in CL/NB licensing arrangements and the knock on effect. None of it very hopefull I'm afraid, but something in there might be of help.

If not you could raise a ticket with Support and see what their advice is?

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
Andrew_1957 [Avatar]
Member Joined: Jan 26, 2018 06:29 Messages: 93 Offline
[Post New]

Hi,

I'm not exactly sure of how CL recognises and then marks the NB filters. I have had a similar experience when re-installing past versions of PDR, with their accompanying NB packs, as working and then a couple of days later being marked as a trial.

There has been a lot on the forum over the last months, if you search for New Blue, you will probably get 40+ recent posts regarding the changes in CL/NB licensing arrangements and the knock on effect. None of it very hopefull I'm afraid, but something in there might be of help.

If not you could raise a ticket with Support and see what their advice is?

Cheers,
PowerDirector Moderator

thank you for this it is indeed frustrating that changing nothing and this happens.

Will contact Support - think one of the problem areas now is that New Blue have changed all their packages to a new type of product also

regards